New member feeling worried looking for feedback...

hopes-up-sd

Me, Hubby, 3 MC's, 3 Cats
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I just joined the group today. Up until now I've been doing this alone. I had 2 mc's in 2009 one in Feb and one in May, hubby has s.c.X5 of normal- very high-it's not him- both pregnancies were immediate when we started trying and terminated before 2nd month- both missed abortions requiring medical intervention to conclude. Had fertility workup Aug 09- told I have PCOS- but no cysts? Been ttc since Jan 2010- with no positive pregnancy tests, but many times I was convinced I felt the same as when I was pregnant before. Yesterday at 10dpo I saw a faint line on 3 earlypregnancytests strips and a total dark purple line on the LH surge test. LH and faint pg lines still on both tests today. Doc told me to wait on progesterone sup till 2nd hcg test Friday- but I'd already started before I called her, so I'm continuing so I won't lose it. No results on first test in yet. I'm having cramping and spotting since 5 days before AF is supposed to come- which never happens months I don't think I'm pg and always happens when I do. Is High LH and faint HCG normal? Any feedback? I'm terrified :nope: right now.

Hey there hopes,
First of all welcome :hugs:
I didnt want to read and run.... faint lines at 10dpo is pretty normal sweetie its still very early if u think about it it can take up to ten days for implantation to happen :) im ssure everything will be just fine with ur little one and i wish u a happy and health nine months xxx oooo do u have a picture of ur test?

I agree babes. I have heard of people getting a post of an OPK and a + hpt. Best of luck to you.

FX'd aswell that this is a lucky one for you. I thought if theres a line on a preg test, then theres a line. It shouldnt matter how faint??
xx

Thank you all for the good wishes. Sorry I was away for so long. I was pregnant. The high LH is because that hormone is similar to HCG. I had 3 episodes of bright red bleeding and constant cramping. I saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks 2 days and again at 7 weeks 1 day. HCG levels doubled appropriately prior to that. Today, I went in for my routine 9 week sonogram. It showed a fetus of 9 weeks 3 days, which is the accurate gestation for today's date, but no heartbeat or movement on the same trans-vaginal ultrasound machine that had shown a heartbeat at 6 and 7 weeks. It seems that my baby passed away today, when I had no symptoms, but was looking fine before when I was most worried. I am heartbroken and confused. Doctor wants to schedule a D&C for Monday. Part of me doesn't believe it because of the strange timing. I want to curl protectively around my baby and keep it there forever, but am afraid of natural miscarriage and want genetic testing done. It always helps me to see updates, even when they are bad, because I often visit these threads hoping for information and answers. Sadly, the answer on this pregnancy was "not viable." I feel so hopeless. I wish all of you the best in your journey.

So sorry for your loss sweetheart. My gosh. I truly hope that a viable pregnancy happens for you soon. I have been through the pain of two and I just cannot fathom going through it again. Hugs and prayers.

Adanma

So sorry for your loss! You will be in my thoughts...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"