new member - Hi

purplelou

Mummy to Lana Erin
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am 39 and am TTC my first baby. Hubby is 35 and we have been married for 5 years this year. i was on cerrazette pill for many years. It's nice to meet others in the same boat (cos I was starting to feel like a real "oldie") Im not really sure about the terms and abbreivations yet - can anyone help with that please??
so anyway - Hi :flower:

Hi Purplelou :) WELCOME. Hope you will have a short stay in the TTC section.

Dont worry about the abbreviations...I still run and go look some up every now and then.

All the best!

hi :hi:
you can find all the abbreviations [thread=730]here[/thread]

edit: managed to add the link, really proud of myself!

hello & welcome....im 38 & worry my age may be against me now but you will find this forum helps a lot...xx

Hey Moonbeam, you'll be fine, I've got another 3 years on you!!!:winkwink:

Hi purplelou:howdy:as mabythistime says, lovely to meet you, but hope that it's a short stay before you graduate!

xXx

Thank you for the warm welcome :)
and thank you for that link Kosh - that is really helpful. Ive been browsing the forum - and was a bit confused before about some of the abbreviations.
Im happy to be here. maybe I can send some postive thoughts and babydust to everyone (as I don't really think Im any use with offering advice yet!)

Purplelou ,hi and welcome ,am 43 wish I was 39 again,good luck,:hugs::hugs:

Purplelou,
I had a a baby at 39/40 and my suggestion to you is to do it as possible. We've been trying for our 3rd at 43 and have had 2 miscarriages. I know a lot of women have a easier time getting pregnant under 40. Good Luck!!

welcome- I'm a new person too, having joined a week or so ago i'm 38 and TTC #1 too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->