New Member to this group!HSG TEST TOMOZ Advice please!

hollie1211

mum of one little boy!
Reaction score
Sooooo i orginally joined this site back end of 2010 full of hope and excitement for the future, and here i am over a year and half later and now in the secondry fertillity club!

I already have one beautiful little boy (4 years old) and desperately want another one!

I am currently undergoing tests to be given clomid to help me ovulate as i am not releasing any eggs.

My bloodwork is the same every month, no egg released, has been for the past 6 months.

Tomorrow i have to go for the HSG test to see if any blockages, which to be honest i am pretty scared about.

Has any one had this? What can i expect etc! my doc said sometimes after this most people tend to fall pregnant naturally as it clears any "cobwebs" there may have been. Dreading there been a blockage though!
https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/crysad.gif
Any kind of reply good or bad is appreciated.
:sad2::sad2:
thanks

hi, i had a hycosy last time i was trying to conceive - like a hsg except they use ultrasound instead of xray. it honestly wasn't too bad, it pinched when they were putting the catheter in my cervix and cramped for a while afterwards (take a couple of paracetamol 30-60 minutes beforehand) but otherwise was ok :)

good luck xx

Hi i hope your hsg test went ok? I had mine today they found a blockage. Im 38 with a 2 year old daughter.

Hi guys,

thanks for your response,

Had it, honestly wasnt as bad as i was expecting, the cramping wasnt too nice but was over quite quickly, and so pleased to say there seemed to be no blockages, the only strange thing they found is that my uterus is retroverted, but they said this doesnt affect fertility, specially seen as i have a son already!

Fingers crossed that the test may have cleared some stuff and hope to conceive naturally before my next app with the consultant in feb!!

What will be the next step now they have found blocks want2ba2ndmum??

its a tiring process isnt it!! xxxx:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"