New Member: TTC 7 DPO

Sharly

Reaction score
Aloha from Hawaii Ladies :)

My husband and I made the decision to throw out my BC in August of 2013. By September I received my first cycle and in October, after realizing I missed my AF, I found out I was pregnant. I was supposed to start on 18 Oct but it wasn't until the 25th that I finally got a positive HPT. My pregnancy lines were very faint however, so hard to see I thought I was imagining them. But as the days went on, the lines finally got darker and I was beyond happy considering we weren't exactly charting or anything. On 10 November I miscarried...I guess in hindsight, I remember my symptoms suddenly began slowing down. I even recall waking up one morning feeling empty. I can't say how far along I was because based on my last period it would have been 8 weeks. At the time though, my HCG levels were halted at 40 and when I had blood work done at the starting point of pregnancy I had levels of 28. Maybe a Chemical Pregnancy? I MC quickly and naturally, with no complications and got my AF in December like clockwork. We were given the "ok" to try again whenever we felt ready.

This will be our first cycle TTC since the miscarriage and I have been charting everything except BBT. I also don't use OPKs since I know when I ovulate thanks to Mittelschmerz. I O'd on 30 Dec and we did the BD once a night on 25, 26, 28 & 29 Dec. I am currently 7 DPO with no symptoms other than breast tenderness which has been off and on since ovulation so I don't really count that. Not sure of what my chances are but I'm hoping for a good BPF this time :)

Symptoms from my first pregnancy were: Dull contraction-like cramping, extreme hunger, sore nipples and breasts, bloating, increased restless leg syndrome and occasional acne.

Hey welcome, sorry about your loss and good luck with ttc x

Thank you :) I feel like the longer I'm not pregnant again the more it's just going to drive me nuts. We are more than ready for this and I hope this is our time.

Aloha :wave:

You're in great company here! We've only been TTC for 4 months and all my questions have always been answered kindly :)

My apologies on your loss, I pray that you are blessed with a Happy and healthy 9 months ahead this year!
Fx for you. :dust:

That's great to hear! I definitely wish sticky baby dust to us all <3 I'm trying to be good and not jump on the pee-on-a-stick early bus lol But then again, I haven't had any symptoms as of yet so it's bugging me a little.

So around 3pm today, I noticed some really dull cramping starting up in my lower left abdomen. I don't want to think too much into it, but I never cramp until the first day of my AF. Something that bothers me though is that I ovulated on my right side this cycle, so I don't know why I would be experiencing cramping on the left? It does tend to go towards the middle too but I definitely notice I to the left. Also, a very early preggo symptom I've had is restless leg syndrome. I had it nonstop with my first pregnancy. I've noticed this has flared up again...good news?

Oh, and after thinking this whole time I didn't have much of any CM. I suddenly had plenty of it. Hoping for the best!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->