New mommy this march!

katieanne

Reaction score
Hey ladies! My name is Katie and I am 19 years old. I just got married this past year in 2007, and me and my husband are expecting our first little girl on March 1st, 2008! We are both so excited, just looking to talk to some new people and talk about pregnancy :)

hey congratulations hun, im 19, getting wed in April andd just had a bubba boy who was due in Feb so quite similar to you, congratulations on your bump and welcome to the forum x

Hey! Welcome to baby & bump!
Congrats on the :pink: bump!
I'm 18, due 8 days after you! :D

hey congratulations hun, im 19, getting wed in April andd just had a bubba boy who was due in Feb so quite similar to you, congratulations on your bump and welcome to the forum x
Hey thanks for the post back! Congradulations on your little boy that was due in Feb. and getting married in April!! Along with having your children your wedding will be the best day of your life, I know mine sure was!! I am so excited for my little girl to be here, she is my first! She is moving around quite a bit, exactly 2 months away today! I give it to you for being 19 with 2 kids I think your profile said?.. I know one is going to be a handful, but wouldnt change a thing :) Would love to talk more!

Hey! Welcome to baby & bump!
Congrats on the :pink: bump!
I'm 18, due 8 days after you! :D

Thanks for the post back, love hearing back from people and just want to talk, make some new friends :) Congradulations on your bump as well, Colton Lee is such an adorable name, arent you getting excited?!?! I know I sure am, it is coming sooo soon! I am having a little girl... What do you think of the name Hailey Anne? Talk soon! :)

Welcome and grats on the girlie bump! have you thought about any names yet? :D

Welcome and grats on the girlie bump! have you thought about any names yet? :D

Thank you very much! Yes, I think we have the name picked out... We are thinking Hailey Anne, what do you think?

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Congrats on your recent Wedding and your First Bump :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->