New neighbours stressing me out

I live in the north of the UK so it's still illegal, although lots of people use it. It's actually getting worse, can't let my boys out in the back garden at all now, and when I went out yesterday to put the washing out it tried to get at me over the fence, was terrified😳 allegedly the landlord has "had a word" but the only solution is for the dog to not be here. It's obviously been trained as a guard dog, and isn't a fan of strangers, but I can't live like this, constantly on edge, it's awful. My dog was in our garden last night and all of a sudden it kicked off as the pit bull was suddenly At the fence, so I ran out to grab my dog and found myself face to face with it over the fence, and I've never been so scared. The neighbour came out to grab it and mumbled he was sorry, but it's just getting worse. The smoke alarms were going off again last night and all I could smell was cannabis. If I'd had any doubt they were potheads, when I saw the neighbours girlfriend come out and sit on the walk, totally "pulling a whitey" then that was gone! It's horrid, and I'm worrying that all the stress is affecting the baby, as it's definitely affecting me 😔

Oh Vonny I'm so sorry :( that sounds absolutely terrible. The thing is you will now be preempting it as well. You will never feel relaxed unless they can on holiday for a week and give you a bit of respite!

I really don't know what to suggest.

I actually came back on to find this thread as I've noticed that our next door neighbours (not weed smoker below!) are moving out! I knew they had an offer accepted a few months ago but it had been quiet since then. It's a shame as they are nice quiet neighbours! Who knows who we'll get stuck with now?! Mind you - I'm going to have a screaming baby in a few months so I guess I should feel sorry for the new neighbours! The minute they sees with my bump they'll probably be thinking 'arghhhh!!!'

We're looking for somewhere else so hopefully won't have to stay much longer 😄 I hope you get nice new neighbours, it's awful when you have issues, especially when you're really nice and considerate! Fingers crossed everything works out for us both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->