New photo of Madeline McCann issued

I agree with the others, I don't believe she is still alive :( and I believe her parents were involved x

would the parents carry on with all this find maddie stuff if they knew she was dead

i dunno :shrug:

What else can they do though? If they stopped doing it then those people who do believe them would perhaps have second thoughts? :shrug:

i know, but publishing books etc etc i mean i would think they would slowly back away iykwim

You're kind of proving the point though iykwim? Because they haven't slowly backed away you are more inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/01/madeleine-mccann-facts-in-beginning.html

An interesting read..

The more i read about this case the more sad i become, I really do believe her parents know more than they are letting on, and they must be deeply saddened by it, im not sure i could live with that....

:(

I dont think I believe the parents where involved with the death as such but where involved in what happoened after in the cover up ie accidental death and they came back to find her like she had sliped and hit her head or drowned sort of thing then covered it up and got rid of her.

Or they have covered up evidence of someone taking her because it made them look even more guilty in terms of being charged for neglect ie cover up the fact they left the door open or had someone else there sort of thing.

Either way I do believe they know more then they admit to.

As for why they would carry on with their story if they where guilty you would be amazed at what you can fool the brain into thinking and believing when it comes to shame and guilt.
The brain has a natural shutdown to certain things to safeguard it from physiological damage and to protect your sanity.
Tell yourself long enough that something didnt happen you will eventualy believe it and the brain will delibretly come up with ways of twisting reality.
Plus have you read her book, its all me me me and most of it was about her life not her daughters

Honestly, i think that little girl died, a tragic accident, probably due to the fact her parents weren't around. & they panicked, realising they had so much to lose. & covered it up.

For me the pic is very unsettling.

Ageing up children who are missing or dead gives me the chills.

I think she is saldy dead but if she is alive I can't imagine what state she is in.

Her parent's left her alone and paid the ultimate price......

V xxx

I have to agree, I unfortunately also think she was killed. I think it is quite possible the parents were involved, there is quite a bit to suggest it is at least a possibility, but it is so unclear so can be sure of of it. We can be sure that they left their very young kids alone to go out and have dinner with friends though. I strongly suspect that if they were not a white, middle-class, heterosexual couple that they would have been charged with neglect and that their other kids would have been taken from them. I find it a great shame that the social services were more worried about a PR nightmare than doing their job. :nope:

I still don't understand why Kate's were 'They've taken her'...I mean who is saying she didnt wander off...and if she was taken by someone else..surely they would take they younger ones who wouldnt scream for mummy...

Had i been the Mccanns, (firstly i wouldn't of left my daughter alone but anyway) i believe my first assumption, would have been that my daughter had wandered off, an assumption shared initially by Portuguese police.
I believe Kate and Gerry Mccann immediately wanted the press and police to believe it was a kidnap, because they knew she wouldn't be found.

would the parents carry on with all this find maddie stuff if they knew she was dead

i dunno :shrug:

What else can they do though? If they stopped doing it then those people who do believe them would perhaps have second thoughts? :shrug:

i know, but publishing books etc etc i mean i would think they would slowly back away iykwim

You're kind of proving the point though iykwim? Because they haven't slowly backed away you are more inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt

i mean from there point of view of having to keep up the pretence must be extreamly difficult iykwim, its been years now so i guess what i mean is in not so horrible way.....people would forget about them.....i do until they pop up again on tv or a magazine.....i dont think people would assume they must of done it just because they stop going to the media.....im not explaining myself very well am i......i know what i mean in my own little head :haha:

i hope one day we do find out the truth and maddie gets justice x

I also think the Mccans know what happened to Maddie. I believe she may have fell when unattended and died, or something like that. Nothing adds up. Why was the apartment cleaned and moved around? why wouldn't they answer any questions the police asked them? The dogs smelt a body in the car, dogs don't lie.

I agree with a few of the girls. I think the parents were involved, I don't think they killed her, just they were stupid and left the kids, came back and she was dead, slipped or something, they panicked and hid her body. If that isn't true, then she's probably in the middle of some pedophile ring, or sold to some rich family because she's pretty with blonde hair & blue eyes. I think the first though, they've always been weird imo.
x

What are the laws in Portugal about leaving kids unattended? Lots of people are saying they should be charged with neglect,do you mean by the authorities in Portugal or in the UK? I don't believe they are involved,but my opinion comes from speaking about the case with someone I know who is a close friend of the family.

I also think the Mccans know what happened to Maddie. I believe she may have fell when unattended and died, or something like that. Nothing adds up. Why was the apartment cleaned and moved around? why wouldn't they answer any questions the police asked them? The dogs smelt a body in the car, dogs don't lie.

They also smelt a body/blood in the apartment behind the sofa and also if i in a wardrobe if i remember correctly. But for some reason that evidence, and the things you mentioned, were completely ignored.

I still don't understand why Kate's were 'They've taken her'...I mean who is saying she didnt wander off...and if she was taken by someone else..surely they would take they younger ones who wouldnt scream for mummy...

Kate says in her book that she never for 1 second thought Madeleine could have wandered of because she knew her little girl just would never have done it. She said she was a really sensible little thing who just knew never to go of somewhere when he mum and dad weren't around. She says whenever that is suggested it actually really annoys her because she knew her daughter and that it just wouldnt happen.

The book confirmed for me they had no part in it. I actually found it quite traumatic to read.

It just doesn't seem like a 'normal' thing to say..even 'she's gone' and I know she wouldn't have been thinking straight but still...just sits funny with me..xx

I suppose it's just a situation were you just don't know how you would react. Just imagine it, I would be like a raving lunatic. I don't think I could ever sleep, or eat or even breathe again. Reading the book I could actually imagine for a second how she must have felt. I had a knot in my stomache every time I read it!

Was it on here that there was a great long thread about this? I remember thinking at the beginning that she'd been taken then the more I read I was convinced that she'd has an accident and her parents had hidden it.
It's such an awful thing which ever way. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->