New photo of Madeline McCann issued

I agree with the girls that think she fell and died then they covered it up.

I have to say when I was wee we went on camping holidays and mum and dad regularly left us alone 'sleeping' in the tent while they went up to have dinner at the resort centre.

I only found out when there was a thunder storm one night and we woke up petrified that the river behind us was going to flood into the tent!! It felt like a week before they reappeared. Personally I think it's unforgiveable to leave chilldren alone whatever the circumstances. Anything could happen in a flash.

Was it on here that there was a great long thread about this? I remember thinking at the beginning that she'd been taken then the more I read I was convinced that she'd has an accident and her parents had hidden it.
It's such an awful thing which ever way. :(

Yeah it was, here's the link for anyone who's interested:
https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/606165-kate-mccann-releasing-book.html

I also thought she'd been abducted to start with but tbh I didn't know very much about it, I didn't know they'd left her and the twins alone to go eat for example. That thread was informative to say the least.

I really don't think she is alive and I have an uneasy feeling about her parents although could be totally wrong. I really hope I am and she is found alive and well one day x

I read so much about children missing in Portugal and evan my ex who was portugese thinks if she was kidnapped its more likely she was put into the sex trade as sad as it is to say but this is what I think has happebed too if she is alive where people are locked up in places and people control them if thats the case then i doubt she would ever see the pictures of herself. If she isnt alive I'm stuck in the middle at believing her parents are involved and being abducted and murdered.

I would love to think some desperatell childless couple took her and cared for her but i honestly can't see that.

I just don't know ----- surely is she were dead (please god dont let that be) she would have been found by now??

I think the parents were involved. My mum thinks, because they drugged the kids to sleep better, they overdrugged Madeline and she died so they had to cover it up. Many things tehy have done have been suspicious.
Also, they suggest what she might look like, but if she's alive and well, many factors can change how she looks, if she's in a hot country she'd be a lot darker and her hair probably more blonder. And then she could be a larger girl now, anything can change the factor xx

I just don't know ----- surely is she were dead (please god dont let that be) she would have been found by now??

If she were to be thrown into the sea (horrible thought I know) then there's a large chance the body may never be found since the sea is so vast.:(

Also did they actually drug their kids or was that just speculation?

The police here apparently have new leads where this case is concerned don't they (well, according to panorama anyway ). Tbh, I think the only leads they have will lead to a dead end again.. I really hope I'm wrong though and that one day that poor girl is found. :(

I have to add though that the patents have always seemed a bit shifty to me, especially from what Iv read. I just don't know what to believe..
x

If she were to be thrown into the sea (horrible thought I know) then there's a large chance the body may never be found since the sea is so vast.:(

I guess. Tho somwhere along the line shewould wash up somewhere surey?? By now? :cry: Just such a terrifying situation.

Kate McCann always strikes me as someone who wants to say something..but can't...

I don't think they will ever find madeleine alive sadly.
I read somewhere that the day after madeleine went missing, a family member opened the Madeleine foundation under a limited company and not a charity. I do believe her parents know more than they are letting on.

Sadly, I believe what a few others believe that she had an accident & because they panicked, covered it up.

There's so many 'dodgy' factors to the story that somehow I just can't believe she was taken. Keela & Eddie smelling the blood in the boot of the hire car for one- they blamed it on nappies I think?? Then again the same dogs (dogs do not have preferences in police cases/they do not lie) detected blood behind the sofa- maybe she climbed up to look out the window because she couldn't find her mummy & daddy? Easily done, slipped & hit her head, causing her to die :( marble flooring in villas is easy to hurt yourself on. Maddies favourite teddy- why did she wash it?? 'covered in suncream' surely you would NOT care if it was, it had her little girls smell on it. Why did they scrub the apartment and rearrange it before calling the police?? Which was also a weirdly long time after they discovered her gone. Why only Maddie, not Amelie or Sean? They would be easier to keep, less memory, they were only 2? Gerrys hold all going missing, the sighting who matched him & being on holiday, sadly, her body could have been thrown in the sea :(

I hope so much that she is found alive and well one day, that a couple who couldn't have children took her to be loved and cherished but there's something that doesn't sit right with me..

:( x

I hope if she is ever found,she gets placed with a loving family.

Kate McCann in her book said about 'she couldn't make love to Gerry'..to be honest the book is meant to be raising awareness of her daughter..not about her not getting her leg over!!x

i sat and read through the other thread about kate releasing a book last night.
i have always had great sympathy for them but for some reason never got over the fact they just seem strange to me. too many discrepencies. after eventually getting through that whole thread im leaning more towards the fact they are involved. one thing i said from the beginning was-the sea-check the sea, it would be very easy to weigh down a 3yr old girl.
it absoloutely breaks my heart to think of what this little girl went through and i hope for her sake that the truth comes out.

i still think and hope i dont offend here but what idiot-especially professional doctors-who would be the bloody first to report a parent for neglect if suspected-would neglect their toddlers and leave them alone in a foreign apartment at night?!?!

So many things made me uneasy when watching them in interviews.
Also Kate's first words were 'They've taken her' surely it'd be 'Where's Maddie?'

They were on Lorraine this morning. I really don't know what to think, I have no gut feeling. I can't tell if they have something to do with it or not :shrug:

I agree there are some discrepencies but what I don't understand is if they had done it then why would they continue to fight for the case to be re-opened, I know it would look funny if they just seemed to accept the fact that she would never be found, but surely they wouldn't want the police looking into it again if they had anything to do with it? xx

I agree there are some discrepencies but what I don't understand is if they had done it then why would they continue to fight for the case to be re-opened, I know it would look funny if they just seemed to accept the fact that she would never be found, but surely they wouldn't want the police looking into it again if they had anything to do with it? xx

I kinda agree with this --- I feel if they were guilty they would continue to appeal for info and the like to keep light off them but I would doubt they would beg police/prime minister to actually reopen the case as they could just hang themselves!

but still --- all those discrepencies :shrug:

But even still, if they just ran away from it all how dodgy would that look? :shrug:

xx

Yes but you can keep 'looking' like reminding people, searching, campaigning and so on as that won't actually lead to them being inspected by the law as such but actually requesting the case be re-opened by the police would be a dangerous step for a guilty person as they too will be closely looked at again when re-examining evidence, surely??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->