New pics

gueyilla1985

Reaction score
I posted a pic a while ago here are my new pics. Tell me what you all think. I think the pink test are + but the green one are still neg. Plus i started spotting today. I still have 14 till :witch: is due. I dont know what to think. Plus im having some cramping... Er hehehe

Attachments

• TEST STRIPS #4.jpg
    TEST STRIPS #4.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 46
  • TEST STRIPS #5.jpg
    TEST STRIPS #5.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 53
Answer Brand looks positive the pink ones,, they are Answer Brand right?

If you are guessing I would go get some ClearBlue Digies honestly.. Because my answer brands looked like that too and I didn't O

You temp?

No i dont i should start but i dont know how to start and when to do it. yeah they are answer brand. Have you heard anything bad about them?

No I haven't heard anything BAD about them.. I just never seem to get a GOOD TRUE positive or I should say I thought I got a true positive but with my temps it never confirmed O

here let me see if I can find my Answer Brand example for ya

if you don't mind getting up every day at the same time to take your temp, I would do it.. at least it can confirm better then OPK's your O date....

I will try to start temping but i dont know if now is to late

yeah here ya go

t looks like positive on CD 17.. and guess what I never ovulated that cycle... my temps never showed the temp rise

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/OPK.jpg

but you could be very different then me.................

however this one I DID O on CD 18, my temps confirmed and I got pregnant that cycle

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/2010_0322opk0551.jpg

and you can see how much they look alike

you are on CD 14 today???? yeah it is to late for this cycle but HECK I hope you don't have to and this is your TRUE positive and you get a :bfp: this month :)

but if you want to feel better run out to CVS or Walgreens, Walmart and get the digied nutting like having a SMILEY FACE staring back at ya

I JUST got my smiley face on Tuesday with a really dark IC (I have a thread just below yours on here) .. it was the 1st time my IC OPK showed a blazing line so I said woo hoo let me try the digie and there she was smiling :) :) :)

well congrats on your smiley face hehehe. im on cd 23 of 37.

I don't want to confuse you at all... get your butt out and get a digie :) peace of mind

if you do make sure you let me know kay kewl???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->