New pram, old car seat

citrusfruit

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I wasn't too sure where to put this but wondering if anyone can help. With our toddler, we had a silver cross 3D travel system and I hated it. Now pregnant with no.2 and I would really like to replace the pram but I don't want to replace the isofix and car seat. Anyone have any idea whether I can but adaptors to attach the old car seat (which I don't think is even sold anymore) to a new pram?? Long shot but I have no idea how to go about finding out!

Is your car seat & base Silver Cross too? As I'd imagine you'll probably need another Silver Cross pram if so.. but I could be wrong!

I'd probably suggest popping to a shop like Mothercare and asking them, they will probably be able to tell you! Especially if you find a pram you'd quite like, I'd even take your car seat down to show them and ask?

I got adapters to use on a Mothercare Orb pram with a Maxi Cosi car seat . I would have a look on their site or even pop in store and see if they can help

https://www.mothercare.com/travel-s...XtCh2mBQ0-EAQYAiABEgKhHvD_BwE&utm_content=PLA

Just to add, I have an Oyster 2 and adapters for a Maxi Cosi car seat.

However, I do remember looking at silvercross prams. The one I looked at, I could have got another brand car seat (namely Maxi Cosi) with adaptors to fit onto the silver cross pram. However, if I got a silvercross car seat, it only fitted onto silver cross prams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->