New preg symptoms with #2?

Geegee_18

Reaction score
So when i found out i was preggers the second time around i was like, yeah this is gonna be a piece of cake, i had the worst with my first etc. but how WRONG was i?? :shock:
Ive been having more uncommon preg symptoms with this one and now regrets being so naive! :blush:
Things like persisent itching, my ears feeling blocked like being underwater, severe indigestion, contsant clicking and stretching noises coming from bump, being so tired all the time and wanting to suck on sponges! whats up with that? I feel like i kinda miss just feeling :sick: in the morning and having heartburn after eating curry.
What about you guys? experiencing new symptoms that you havent already??

Heartburn this time is terrible. I never had it with DD and it has just hit my so badly this time, it's horrible.
Apart from that I haven't been to bad. Apart from being so achy and tired and being anemic makes it worse. Bleh.

Morning sickness..having to pee 383628 times a night..and sensitivity to smells, mild cramping, mood swings, cravings. I have so many symptoms with this pregnancy where as I had nothing with my first.

Wanting to eat sponges is more common than you'd think, it's called pica and is usually a sign of a deficiency, try getting iron tablets :) when I was pregnant I craved charcoal and pumice stone, I never got to eat any though :( (I have before :L) I also got the clicking from the bump too!

morning sickness! has been hell this time round, mood swings omg my poor OH hates it and tired constantly. Ive been falling asleep at 8pm, wake up at 8am, want a nap by 12 :haha:

My pregnancy this time is better in a lot of ways! No sickness, I rarely have heartburn (had it daily with LO) but when I do it's worse! My SPD is a million times worse and I have a lot of stretching in my belly and back that I never had last time, and my god it hurts! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->