• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NEW PREGNANT GIRLY HERE!! :) x

12BeeMummy

Reaction score
My names Remi, Im 20.....
And YES I'VE JUST FOUND OUT IM PREGNANT! :D :D x
I can't believe I'm actually typing this... I'm still in shock! :wacko: :) x

X:flower:

YEY. congrats :happydance:
Happy and healthy 9 months to you

Im Isabella, 21 and 7+2 with my first :)

how exciting !
Was it a planned pregnancy? Where abouts in the UK are you from? xx

Hello there! Welcome welcome welcome and congratulations!

I'm Chaz 18, 11 weeks with my first. Nice to see a new face.
Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months. Look toward to seeing you around :)

Hello there! Welcome welcome welcome and congratulations!

I'm Chaz 18, 11 weeks with my first. Nice to see a new face.
Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months. Look toward to seeing you around :)

Awww thanks hun :) x

Congrats im hillary 20 and I have an almost 4 year old son called hayden and 22 week old daughter called aleia x
Congrats on bubba happy and healthy 9 months xx

Welcome and Congratulations!
Im Lisa, also aged at 20. Im 32+5 with our little boy, our second. Our DD, Emma will be 3 in June!

Congratulations! Im erin, 19 years old. And 26 + 2 with a little girl. :)

Aw, congrats! I'm Kristina, and I have a two week old son, called Noah. :)

Thank you all for your welcoming messages:) x I'm very excited and nervous about this journey ahead of me :) x
I think I'm about 4 weeks 4 days , I'm making my first appointment tomorrow :) hopefully they can tell me more :) x

What should I expect at my first appointment? :) x

Welcome and congrats !
All the ladies here are very supportive..
I'm Kayla, 19 and 32+2 weeks pregnant with my first :), a little girl were naming Jordyn Marie

In the uk they normally just talk about tjhe familys health history like rare conditions that someone in yours and other sides family and they take your bloods too weight u as well xx

In the uk they normally just talk about tjhe familys health history like rare conditions that someone in yours and other sides family and they take your bloods too weight u as well xx

Thank you hun x

Congratulations :) I'm mana and I have an 8 week old called Imogen :3 welcome to the site

Congrats and welcome! I'm Evita i'm 17, nearly 18, and 15 weeks with my first :) Hope pregnancy is treating you well so far xx

congrats!!:) im Bethany i'm 15(16 in October) and im due June 18th with my baby girl:) Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months:)

Congrats gal :) I'm Jess, 17, but 18 in a few weeks and 8 weeks 2 days pregnant with my first :) x

Welcome!:D. I just found out I am pregnant as well. I'm 21 years old and between 4 and 5 weeks. (I somehow managed to get pregnant right before my period!). Perhaps we can be bump buddies.

Welcome!:D. I just found out I am pregnant as well. I'm 21 years old and between 4 and 5 weeks. (I somehow managed to get pregnant right before my period!). Perhaps we can be bump buddies.

YAAY congratulations hun :) maybe you ovulated late that month :) x

Would love to be bump buddies :) hehe .....what's your name? :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"