• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NEW PREGNANT GIRLY HERE!! :) x

Congrats :flower:
My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have an 11 month old son called Jason :)

Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!

Welcome!:D. I just found out I am pregnant as well. I'm 21 years old and between 4 and 5 weeks. (I somehow managed to get pregnant right before my period!). Perhaps we can be bump buddies.

YAAY congratulations hun :) maybe you ovulated late that month :) x

Would love to be bump buddies :) hehe .....what's your name? :) x

I'm thinking so lol. I was so surprised! I'm very excited now though :happydance:. Yay bump buddies haha. My name is Missy, what's yours?

Welcome!:D. I just found out I am pregnant as well. I'm 21 years old and between 4 and 5 weeks. (I somehow managed to get pregnant right before my period!). Perhaps we can be bump buddies.

YAAY congratulations hun :) maybe you ovulated late that month :) x

Would love to be bump buddies :) hehe .....what's your name? :) x

I'm thinking so lol. I was so surprised! I'm very excited now though :happydance:. Yay bump buddies haha. My name is Missy, what's yours?

Cool name :) my name is Remi :flower: So was I!! I'm actually still in shock I keep looking at my hpts to double check im not seeing things lol its just not sinking in! Hehe x

Have you been to your doctors yet? And have you told your parents? X

Hahahah oh good I'm not the only one! I have my hpts in a drawer (and even took pics of them and inverted the pictures to question my sanity lol.). My parents know. I wasn't expecting to tell my dad til 12 weeks... But she spilled the beans to him and her best friend already. They're not thrilled with timing, but supportive and still happy for the baby. Have you told yours? How did they react? :) and no doctor yet I'm going to go in a week and kind of nervous about it. I hate doctors... So these next months will be an adventure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->