New routine - More sleep!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Caitlins routine has changed this last couple of days and it appears to be working.

Now shes always been a fairly good sleeper until the teeth started but for a while now its been up and down and day time naps really are few and shorter & didn't think she was getting enough sleep so heres what we have done after seeing some mums say baby has a bit of cereal at night and thought it may help those with older babies.

Caitlins 13 months old!

Moved her dinner time from 5 to 4.30 and then her milk bedtime bottle has been an hour earlier than usual as she gains less interest in her bottles as time goes on its a case of have what you want and no fuss. After her bottle a quick play in bath or in playpen if that doesn't go to plan, ready for bed half hour after bottle and rice krispies with milk (or some of depending how much is left), relaxs in her chair and :sleep:

for 4 nights now shes been SOUND alseep until the next morning at 10 :shock: shes happier we're happier and we all have had sleep lol

:wohoo: long may it continue wobbles! though nasty teethy-pegs can really upset them x

yaaay hope it continues!

well done Caitlin being a good little girl sounds just like leeon at the mo sleeping 16 hours at night hope it continues for you and you get more lie ins lol x

wow at 16 lol!!

What time does he start going/settling down to bed?

gets tired about 6:30 so he has a bath then hes fast asleep in bed for 7pm and not a peep til 10am next morning if not later but thinking of checking him out with docs as hes not eating much so worried could be energy levels? they are all different though eh next one wobbs probably never sleep lol

:yipee: Awesome!

Here's too nice long nights of good sleep (that is until the new madam arrives ;))

Well done! Hope it continues! :happydance:

:happydance:YEY!!!!

Lots of sleep is great - I bet you'll be needing some quiet relaxing time for yourself right about now anyway!!!

Yay hope it continues xx Seems they change around 13 months, Dec did, he cut out the day naps and sleeps longer at night before he would sleep 7.30pm-7.00am now he is sleeping 7.30pm- 8.00am sometimes longer.

Glad your able to catch up on some sleep now until baby #2 arrives :)

Thats brilliant. I wish Jack had slept like that, he doesnt now either! :hissy:

Go Caitlin! x

wow i cant eat till he can eat rice crispies!!.....soooo jelous! i suppose 6hours is good enuff for me at the mo i cant be to greedy xx

Go caitlin, thats ace.

Can i borrow her so she can give callum some tips. His sleeping is crap, still wakes up atleast twice through the night.

That's great. You will be needing your rest just now, in preparation for your new arrival.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->