New shoes

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
So with Katie walking her little feet off (I'm so proud *gulp* ):happydance: I need to think of new shoes. They do say to wait a week or 2 until they get steadier and that should tie in with the sales:blush:

What I'm saying is:dohh: would you rush out now and buy her 'walking' shoes or wait to the sales:happydance:

Wait!! :-D That way you can buy her 2 pairs instead of one :rofl:

Bless her, i love little shoes xx

:shhh: I was thinking that too :rofl: seen little pink boots in clarks :blush: plus she'd need some practical walking shoes :smug:

Wait!! I am, paige isn't walking yet but hopefully by sales she'll at least taking a couple of steps...FingersX'd anyway!! x

she has her cruising shoes but I'm so bored of them :shy:

Wat size are they, i'll have them when your done :lol:

3 1/2 and Katie has them chewed to bits :lol:

Lovely sounds very like paige!! She loves shoes...lucky enough we only leave hers lying about!! lol

Goin to bed now, otherwise i'l stay on this bloody comp all nite:dohh:

Oh brilliant she's just woke up !!!

Kids hey!! They have a sixth sense....definatly wait for the sales!

I'd wait.. You don't have long to wait until the sales start now.

Olivia has cruising shoes, im dying for her to walk as i've seen some lovely boots in Clarks also.

x

Defo wait to sales, Next do some beautiful shoes for little girls:cloud9: I love buying shoes, Dec has about 30 pairs of shoes and trainers:blush: he has been wearing proper shoes from about 6 months :blush: but HV did say it was fine:happydance:

Not sure where you live but the Clarks shop in Manchester already has their 1/2 price sale on. Grandma got ds some great shoes for £15 the other day. She baught them cos she lost one of his last ones on a shopping spree.

Don't go mad though cos when she had him measured she was told that they need new shoes every 6 - 8 weeks. I hope he's grown out of these ones before she loses the next one, lol.

I'd wait as your bound to find some nice shoes that will be half price !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->