New Show about Labor and Delivery

beth30

2 Rainbow Boys and Preggo
Reaction score
I DVR'd this new show about Labor and Delivery, I don't know if it is salt to the wound, or if it is okay to watch. I Have been watching it about 15 minutes, and I have laughed outloud. I do want a baby so bad, but it is making me happy to see how much joy it is bringing other mothers. I guess I have come to realize that being bitter towards women that are pregnant or brand new moms isn't worth the energy I put into hating them. From now on I will embrace any pregnancy I am around.(with the exception of one, can't quite let that one go). If anyone also would like to watch the show, its called One Born Every Minute on Lifetime. Good Luck and Hopefully that will be us soon... in labor and delivery!

Thats great that you feel that way! Thats truly amazing! What pregnancy are you not going to be happy for?

I watch on demand last night. Love the show! It made me laugh so hard. Also made me anxious. I'm currently working on enjoying bding without the stress of trying to conceive,however its cd 14 for me and I can't help but want to stay n bed all day working on a baby. We had sex every other day this month. Trying not to stress. Gluck all. At least 5 friends r pg so its kinda hard for me, but when its time ill be ready

I watch on demand last night. Love the show! It made me laugh so hard. Also made me anxious. I'm currently working on enjoying bding without the stress of trying to conceive,however its cd 14 for me and I can't help but want to stay n bed all day working on a baby. We had sex every other day this month. Trying not to stress. Gluck all. At least 5 friends r pg so its kinda hard for me, but when its time ill be ready

I probably would have thrown the remote through the tv if it would have been a mushy emotional show, but since it went mostly on humor, I loved it... I still think of some of the parts and crack up! LoL! Good luck to you!

i shouldnt watch it, but every week i do :( most nights i smile i cry etc. but for women who ve lost babies and dont have children id say would hit them harder:(

We get that show every week over here, I love it :) I think I cry at every birth, just seeing the mans face when he sees the baby for the first time just gets me every time lol
That's very inspiring and I think I will join you on that one (also with the exception of one that I can't let go of lol) It will happen for us!
To get over my MC, my OH and I just kept telling ourselves that it wasn't the right time for us and its the worlds way of telling us :)
:) Baby dust to everyone! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->