New/Strange Experience

chaylaroni

Reaction score
Something strange happened to me tonight. I am in shape. I am overweight, but I have been training for about 6 months so I am in shape. However, the past month or so I haven't really done any cardio. Well tonight I hopped on the treadmill and got back in the swing of things. After I stopped running. (I did about 2 miles) My stomach like bloated out. It was like hard and it was really centered. The best way to describe what it looked like was a baby bump. I AM NOT CLAIMING THAT IS WHAT IT WAS. We are in the TWW and so I do not need anyone to tell me not to get my hopes up. We have been doing this long enough we know better than that. I'm just wondering if anyone might know what caused it. Or if it's happened to anyone else before. My stomach has been a little off here lately so I was thinking maybe something to do with water retention. I should have mentioned I am mostly ignorant when it comes to medical stuff, so if that was a stupid idea please tell me kindly. I don't carrry my weight in my gut at all. All the weight I have gained has gone elsewhere and my stomach is flat. It was just strange. It's never happened before and it was hard and I couldn't suck it back in. Just weird and I didn't know where to go to ask.

I think you should ask your doctor. This could be just about anything and most likely has nothing to do with ttc. No one here can answer this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->