• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New territory lol!

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
So there's not really a point to this post other than to congratulate myself in sheer shock

I'm 38 weeks today! I've never made it past 37+3 in any of my pregnancies
First DD being 37 exactly
2nd DD 37+3
3rd was a boy and came at 34+5
And then my twin boys (one stillborn) born at 27+5! Mainly through twin related complications

Noone expected me to reach even 37 so here we are at 38 and literally no sign of my little man coming soon lol!

I'm so totally absolutely ready tho. The longer I go the more shocked I'm gonna be when I go into labour I think lmao.. Starting to feel like he's staying there forever hha x

I'm so sorry for ure loss hon. Huge congratulations making it to 38 weeks that's amazing.

I'm so sorry for ure loss hon. Huge congratulations making it to 38 weeks that's amazing.

Thanks lovely.. Every day that passes I'm wondering if this is the day haha, I guess this is the excitement others that reach term feel. I've never experienced it, never had the waiting for it anxiety and excitement lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->