New test on page 3?! Now updated on pg4. I'm shaking

I'm so scared to take one though ugh. But surely you can't get four false positives.

Please take a frer!! One step are so awful. I had bfn on them the same day I had a cb digi positive.

It will be tomorrow before I can. Can the blue cross one steps have that many false positives? I'm just so scared to see a negative.

I was in the same boat as you, kept getting very faint lines on the one step acumed tests. I had one FRER that I was scared to take, frightened they were all evaps and that the frer would be negative. I just got up the guts to do the FRER. I swear I can see something on it, but it's a squinter, too...... I feel for you girlie ;) Hope you get a BFP soon your test's look promising though.

Well frer was negative and the blue cross line is a lot lighter now. Looks like it didn't take :( just waiting for af. I'm a day late now so maybe it will come soon.

I've been getting faint lines on one step tests, I'm about 11dpo now. And I had horrible indents on 3 frers. I just don't know what tests to use any more!! They all seem rubbish at the moment. Sorry you've had to go through that as well. It's like you get a glimmer of hope and then it's just snatched away :( x

Yeah. It's sad. I still haven't started so I'm late now ugh. Just want to start and move on now.

So sorry, you are feeling disappointed. Hopefully things are just weird and you get a BFP surprise like some ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->