New test taken today, can you see it?

Jellybeangirl

Reaction score
I took this pic two minutes after taking the test. I was so sure I could see something at the time whilst holding it. I've attached two pics :) What do you reckon?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 72
I see it but I'd try again tomorrow. I had a few thin lines the day before I got my true BFP on these same tests when I tested early. Good luck! Fx

I see it but im sorry to say i think its an indent

Hello! Thanks for your reply. It's tough with evaps and indents..makes you go a bit :wacko:

When I did a test super early this morning I could see something appearing on the test that seemed a bit more obvious but it's probably line eye.

Is this pic an indent too? Test from this afternoon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 53
I can totally see that line!
I had the same thing back a few months ago, these tests picked it up really early! :)
Fingers crossed for some nice progression :dust:

No i think the pm test has color.. I felt the earlier one had no color.
I know its a dreadfully hard frustrating journey. Worse if ur a poas addict like me.
Hang in there, try a frer i find them excellent and by far the most sensitive dor early results

No i think the pm test has color.. I felt the earlier one had no color.
I know its a dreadfully hard frustrating journey. Worse if ur a poas addict like me.
Hang in there, try a frer i find them excellent and by far the most sensitive dor early results

I'm a total addict too so I keep coming back to this site. People are lovely on this forum!

I took this test this morning, I came back and found an evap about 1hr40 mins later but it's totally pink and it looks the similar to the control line. Can that happen with evaps? Obviously it's way past the recommended time limit but I'm curious to know cos it's my second in the last couple of days and I've always heard evaps tend to be greyish. Can you see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 23
Yes i can totally see it. Can u take a frer?
My 1st bfp was on those one step ic like that outside the time limit

Can you try a different brand. I can see it really well on the last photo you just posted!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->