New tests and digi added

Lovely to see your scan pictures tdog. So glad it all went well for you, bet you feel relieved and happy now :)

Wonderful!!! Also, I just want to say, yup, knew it was a singleton:rofl: sorry I couldn't resist. I'm so happy it went well dear.

Wonderful!!! Also, I just want to say, yup, knew it was a singleton:rofl: sorry I couldn't resist. I'm so happy it went well dear.

Thank you :) i had convinced myself it was twins tbh I'm not gutted just glad baby is fine :) xx

Love the scan aw so exciting. I’m not sure how I’ll not book a private early scan before the 12 week one! X

Love the scan aw so exciting. I’m not sure how I’ll not book a private early scan before the 12 week one! X

I had to else I'd drive myself mental :rofl: xx

Thanks lovely how arw you doing? Xx

Not going so well for me unfortunately. My little bean didn't make it. I'm hopefully finding out officially tomorrow, after being left in limbo and with lots of questions unanswered, at my next scan that I've had a missed miscarriage so I can finally know what's happened and they'll probably keep an eye with blood tests until my levels are <5. I've not had any bleeding yet and it is the most soul destroying and bizarre feeling to see tests still coming up positive and there being no baby. Hopefully it won't take long for my levels to drop. They were at 300 on Thursday and Saturday so I'm hoping there's been a drop to them.

I really want to try again as soon as we can :)

Not going so well for me unfortunately. My little bean didn't make it. I'm hopefully finding out officially tomorrow, after being left in limbo and with lots of questions unanswered, at my next scan that I've had a missed miscarriage so I can finally know what's happened and they'll probably keep an eye with blood tests until my levels are <5. I've not had any bleeding yet and it is the most soul destroying and bizarre feeling to see tests still coming up positive and there being no baby. Hopefully it won't take long for my levels to drop. They were at 300 on Thursday and Saturday so I'm hoping there's been a drop to them.

I really want to try again as soon as we can :)

Awww lovely so sorry :hugs: sending loads of :dust: your way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->