New Ticker, so excited!

DJ987

Reaction score
Yay, I've changed my ticker, it's now 2 months and 2 weeks until we TTC instead of 15 months!! Bring on June! Soooo excited and happy that OH wants to try so much sooner!:happydance:

congrats, roll on next june for me :L x

Wowee! Thats SO soon! :happydance: Congratulations!:hugs:

Thank you ladies :) I'm sooooo excited! Anyone else TTC late June/early July? :D

Congratulations!!!! How exciting! I think we are moving our ttc forward to June/July, we can be bump buddies!!!!

Congratulations!!!! How exciting! I think we are moving our ttc forward to June/July, we can be bump buddies!!!!

Yay for being bump buddies! Great stuff! I'm just ecstatic lol OH thinks I'm crazy haha xx

Oh don't i just know where you're at! Before i got pregnant with Poppy i suffered multiple mc's and was so broody it actually hurt but at the minute i feel even more broody than i did then! I honestly don't know what has gotten into me but when hubby said last night that he wants to ttc as soon as possible i was jumping up and down and everything! We started saying sept 2011, then sept this year and now we're ntnp and planning ttc from june/july! xxxxx

Congrats hun! That's really exciting!

When I read the subject, I thought you were announcing you had had a heart transplant and had therefore "got a new ticker" lol.

:haha::haha:

I'm terrible with things like that. I just assume so many things and I'm always wrong. The "to assume makes an ass out of u and me" saying was created for me, lol!

Oh don't i just know where you're at! Before i got pregnant with Poppy i suffered multiple mc's and was so broody it actually hurt but at the minute i feel even more broody than i did then! I honestly don't know what has gotten into me but when hubby said last night that he wants to ttc as soon as possible i was jumping up and down and everything! We started saying sept 2011, then sept this year and now we're ntnp and planning ttc from june/july! xxxxx

:rofl: I was exactly the same! Literally jumping up and down for hours! I think as I have been pining to TTC again after my MMC I'm just so excited to try again I can't quite control it! :D so excited! OH told his mun today and it just makes it seem so much more real! He did want to start trying now but we are going to Egypt for a week in July and I didn't want to be worrying about another MC on hol so with the way my cycle falls we will do our first test on day 4 of our 7 day holiday! How exciting! How quickly did you get a BFP with Poppy? xx

:rofl: I was exactly the same! Literally jumping up and down for hours! I think as I have been pining to TTC again after my MMC I'm just so excited to try again I can't quite control it! :D so excited! OH told his mun today and it just makes it seem so much more real! He did want to start trying now but we are going to Egypt for a week in July and I didn't want to be worrying about another MC on hol so with the way my cycle falls we will do our first test on day 4 of our 7 day holiday! How exciting! How quickly did you get a BFP with Poppy? xx

I don't blame you for not wanting to take the risk whilst on holiday and what a holiday suprise a bfp would be! I got a bfp very quickly with Poppy, hubby had been in Afghan for 7 months and then was only home at weekends for a month and we got a bfp! He must have been saving up whilst over there :haha: Did you get a quick bfp?xxxx

I don't blame you for not wanting to take the risk whilst on holiday and what a holiday suprise a bfp would be! I got a bfp very quickly with Poppy, hubby had been in Afghan for 7 months and then was only home at weekends for a month and we got a bfp! He must have been saving up whilst over there :haha: Did you get a quick bfp?xxxx

Yeh we got a BFP first cycle last time and we weren't charting or anything just taking our chances really! It would be nice to get one that quick this time... But I won't hold my breath otherwise I'll just be majorly disappointed! It'll be sooo good if we get BFPs around the same time!

I need to be up at 6am for work but I'm so excited I can't sleep lol xxxx

It would be lovely to share the journey wouldn't it?! Get yourself to bed with a horlicks! PM me tomorrow and let me know how you slept and how you're feeling! I'm so pleased for you sweetie! Have a nice sleep sweetie pie!xxxx

omg i thought when u said u were changing to june u meant june 2011 instead of july 2011!!!
ahhhh am so happy for u! but seriously we still have to go buy everything in mothercare n toys r us :p
congratulationsssss xxxxxx

Congrats on moving up and quite a move too! Good for you :) We are hoping to start TTC around the same time as you - w00t!!

- Dinah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->