• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to all this - symptoms or just wishful thinking??

emma_cantwait

TTC first little bubba
Reaction score
Hi girls,

This is my very first month of TTC - I wasn't expecting it to happen in the first month but then again you never know, plus my sister conceived the first time they tried so I'm hoping.

I only came off the pill a few weeks ago so I dont even know how long my cycle is, and didn't want to go straight onto ovulation tests (as we wanted to enjoy trying first!!) but lets just say if my cycle is normal, at the moment I would be about 8dpo.

I woke up this morning feeling quite sick, I didn't eaten anything dodgy last night, but I guess it could be my imagination - I've wanted a baby for so long that I would be happy with throwing up for 3 months! But what isn't my imagination is that the last 3 nights I've been really hot, woken up with the sweats big time which I only normally do in the first 2 days of my period and nothing has appeared. And today I have quite a lot of yellowy discharge which isn't normal for me either.

As I have no experience of this sort of thing I wondered if this sounded like I could actually be pregnant?? Or am I just trying to notice the smallest things and turning them into symptoms?!

My worry about symptom spotting is, are we just doing that, spotting them.
Are they all in our head?
I'm not relying on mine too much now.
But keep an eye on them!
GL on your :bfp:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member