New to BnB and to NTNP:)

NYGmommy

Reaction score
I hope you ladies don't mind me just jumping right in. First I want to tell you a bit about myself and my family. My name is Brandy (30) and I have been married to my HS sweetheart Danny (30) for almost 10 years. Yes, I know we married very young but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Over the years, I have been pg 4 times. Out of those 4 times I have been able to take 1 baby home with me. My son, Preston who is now 3 years old born at 31 weeks weighed 2lbs. He is my heart and soul and comes first above my husband:winkwink: We lost our daughter Emily in November 2007 at 27 weeks due to a clotting disorder I was later diagnosed with. Back in 2006 I became pg and m/c early at 10 weeks. In 2003 I m/c twins in May. Our luck needless to say hasn't been the best, but we have one miracle to show for all of the heartache. We also suffer from combined fertility issues. Currently we aren't trying, but we aren't preventing. We are going to try and let nature take it's course and if it's meant for us to have a 2nd then we are all for it, if not we are completely blessed to have our son.

I really hope I can find support from everyone that has the same crazy feelings every month. I know deep down when af shows I instantly have a little debbie downer party for myself, but I pick myself up again and keep going. I'm not taking any fertility meds or taking my BBT everyday, although I am writing down when my cycles begin and when we BD just so I have an idea of where in my cycle I am since I have irregular cycles that range from 32-56 days. I will definitely be here to help cheer you all on and support you when you are down. I hope to get to know all of you and maybe on some level get through the craziness of ttc.

Brandy

Welcome! This is a great place for support... I joined earlier this summer and am addicted! Friends and family can only take so much! You can whine, rant, whatever and its ok! We'll all try and give you advice when you need it and listen to you! I am very sorry for your struggles and your losses... and so happy you have a baby now to love on! That is a wonderful thing!

I am going to try SMEP after someone on here suggested it... I googled it... I'm not temping or anything, just timing things a bit so that we at least have a chance since things happen less with a little one runnin around! ;)

I am so sorry to hear about all your losses but so excited for you to join us!! Hopefully we will all be sharing our bfp together soon!!

this site is awesome and full of support. I have been with my partner since we were 16, we have 3 sons and have had 3 losses in 8 months. Our most recent loss was june 2012 our baby girls heart stopped at 13.2 weeks. we are the kind of couple that doesnt plan or prevent our pregnancies we just let them happen. I personally can not endure another loss at the moment so I was hoping to get on the pill but my period hasnt come. the plan is to stay on birth control so my body has time to heal so by fall I would take myself off and see what happens.

Hi. I'm Shannon, I'm 27 and have a gorgeous one year old daughter. She's my sunshine always but especially right now as I am going through a mc. My oh is amazing and we have only known each other for just over 2 years (dd came as a fantastic surprise and surprised us again being eight weeks early!) Nice to meet you!

I think I'll be ntnp again when this horror is done. This mc came from ntnp only one cycle and I got pregnant with my daughter taking the pill religiously at the same time everyday so I'm pretty sure I'm fertile it's keeping them in that's the problem. Fx I don't need a d and c.

Hello Shannon my name is Shay they call me Mrstruth, I am 29 and hoping to fall pregnant with another baby by my DH. We have been married for a yr and one month and this would be our first child together. I had a TR 2/7/12 and this will be my forth child. I am sorry for the lost you had for I just lost a baby 6/5/12. I want to say welcome and send you plenty of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->