New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Love the rise Foxy, you deserve a medal if you last til Thursday lol.

I'm out :(

looking good Foxy with that rise, sorry af got you helly x

are foxy! you're still going :) i see a bfp around the corner..... fingers are firmly crossed :D

Helly, sorry to hear witchy got you :(

My temps still quite high. Got no symptoms though. So dont think i'm preggo xx

Hi girls - can you have a look at my chart for this month? Should I have had a dip by now?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1e1810

Not all people have an ID hun. Your charts looking good so far xx

Chart looks absolutely fine Jibber :D

A chart completely different to your others can be a good sign :)

Hi ladies,

I've not been on here for a while, but I have been Reading along in the background! There are some very exciting charts in the thread at the moment.

AFM: I am 28dpo (if that's possible). I'm still getting bfn and -opk's, but there is no sign at all of AF. The only symptoms I do have are bloated and patches of blood streaked EWCM (sorry tmi)... I wondered if someone could advise me?? Should this be cause for concern? OR maybe I didn't ov when FF suggests ?

Please help xx

Yah !! Nicole and Foxy!!

Charlottee- Chart look great!

Helly, I am so sorry but on to a new cycle and new baby making time!!

I discarded my last temp. My temp is lower but IDK.. I was nauseous last evening and this morning. I should start tomorrow so if not I will test Wed.

Sahrene

Hey snugggs :D

Wow - your chart is a bit of a hard one to interpret. If it wasn't for that +ve OPK, I'd be tempted to say that you haven't ovulated hun. I can see that the rise on the day of the +ve OPK could look like ovulation, but your chart is very up and down in general.

If you haven't already, make an appointment to see your GP and get some bloods done hun. They may also be able to help you with the long cycles.

sahrene - I think you were right to discard yesterday's temp. Today's is nice and neat and your chart is looking good. :)

AFM - If I ovulated on CD16 (going by CM) then I am due AF tomorrow. If I ovulated way later on CD19, then I am due AF on Friday :(

Gonna have to sit it out till then by the looks of things!

Hello ladies! Sorry for those who AF got:hugs:

I am very confused...FF has me Oing on CD 15, but I am pretty sure I O'd on CD 13 or 14...and I have been having Af symptoms for the past few days, really just slight cramping. I keep running to the bathroom with tampon in hand, and nothing. I remember when I was PG with DS I had cramps and thought I would get AF any day!! Anyone else ever experience that? I did POAS with an IC on Saturday...BFN. Guess I will wait a few more days and see if she shows!

Good luck to everyone else waiting for their BFPS!!

steph - I agree with FF on CD15. You usually ov between 12-36 hours after a +ve OPK, so that would be about right for CD15.

You were probably too early in testing on Saturday. Although your temp has dropped, you are still above the coverline, so I think tomorrow will give a clearer picutre for you. Good luck :)

Helly, so sorry hun. GL next cycle :hugs:

Great rise Nicola :thumbup:

Foxy and Charlotee you chats are looking fab!!! Fx crossed for you.

GL with your testing Sahrene & Stepmkc :flower:

Hope everyone is ok :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"