New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I am out girls :witch: got me :cry:

I did have one success this month, i managed not to waste any tests, never managed that before :haha:

JB3, hope he relax attitude works for you hun :hugs:

GL to all you ladies testing this week, we have to have some :bfp:

:dust to everyone:

Temp dropped :(

Foxy your chart still looks good, hope the nasty witch stays away x

Sorry Tinks :( well done on the no testing though!

Helly you are still well above the coverline so dont give up yet. Fx for you hun :hugs:

Thanks Tinks, my first cycle charting I didnt go to the coverline either, second one I went below coverline but I was ill, so im not hopeful but I'll try to keep smiling til tomorrow! Hope you are ok x

Thanks Tinks, my first cycle charting I didnt go to the coverline either, second one I went below coverline but I was ill, so im not hopeful but I'll try to keep smiling til tomorrow! Hope you are ok x

I am TBH, much better than last :bfn: there was tears and everything lol. I feel quite calm today. Felt :witch: coming last night so was prepared.

I would have been over the moon if i had of got my :bfp: this month but part of me didn't want my baby to have its birthday to close to Christmas or new year. Hubby's is the 7th of Jan and no one ever make an effort for him and cant be bothered going out or anything (apart from me of course). Dont get me wrong though, I would have been :cloud9: just trying to think positive about my :bfn:

Going to my best friends christening today, well her daughters, so have today to look forward to.

I totally understand Tinks, that's the positive I will be taking this month as well. Enjoy your christening!

:hugs: Tinks.

Still got a chance Helly :D

I'm on AF watch! Grr

Foxy ive got everything crossed for you, one of us has to crack it this month!

Thanks girls. Toilet stop no:2 safely out the way! :haha:

I just want to go back to sleep til Tuesday! :headspin:

I'm sorry Tink :hugs:

Helly your chart still looks goof honey.. :hugs:

Foxy I'm so damn exacted your chart looks great honey.. :hugs:

Thanks Nicole....... Not holding my breath though! :haha:

I've got no symptoms either way! Other than knackered and restless at night!

Yay for toilet check number two :D Really hope this it for you Foxy.

Foxy I get no symptoms either at this point so... ;)

Ahhhhh I'm stressing :haha: going out now for a sponsored doggy walk down the seafront. I'm sure AF will turn up in between toilets just to piss me right off!!

I'm having some niggles around my pelvic bones and down there!! :blush:

Catch up with you girls later on

Have fun Foxy (I know I know I already said this lol) and of course I hope she stays away..

Good morning ladies! Praying for BFPs. My temp is still doing pretty ok. May test tomorrow!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->