New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I hope you are gonna go for #10 once this little beanie makes his/her appearance :haha: I'll still be here and we can go through TTC again together :rofl: :wohoo:

I hope you are gonna go for #10 once this little beanie makes his/her appearance :haha: I'll still be here and we can go through TTC again together :rofl: :wohoo:

OH I'll be sticking it out with you were ever you are...:thumbup:

almost all you ladies FS appointments. just wanted to wish you all luck and i am hoping you find out what the problem is! :hugs: :hugs: see my ticker, just under 4 weeks until i see DH! :yipee: it's only been just over a month since i've seen him and it feels like it has been so long.

Thanks Never.

Very excited for you seeing DH. Hopefully, we'll see your Sandra prediction come true. :)

I don't have another scan now til 12 weeks, but because we saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks I'm a bit less worried. It's going so quickly! Can't wait for the 12 week scan.

How are you hun? xx

i could have swore you said 8 weeks, hmmm, :shrug: so glad that everything seems to being going well. i'm doing good. i o'ed later than ever this cycle which actually worked in my favor for next cycle :)

Oh I don't know, my hormone-head makes me say things wrong! It was a 6 week scan then again at 12 weeks. They see me every 2 weeks at the clinic though to keep an eye on me and the diabetes.

Oh that's good, those few extra days you were late ov'ing will make things more certain for when DH is here! xx

Oh I don't know, my hormone-head makes me say things wrong! It was a 6 week scan then again at 12 weeks. They see me every 2 weeks at the clinic though to keep an eye on me and the diabetes.

Oh that's good, those few extra days you were late ov'ing will make things more certain for when DH is here! xx

yup! i should see him CD17,18,19, and 20 of next cycle i believe so i guess we will see. not getting my hopes though!

Well that's the best timing you could have hoped for. I'll be hopeful for you!

Nicole - let us know how you tell Greg! So happy for you x

Well that's the best timing you could have hoped for. I'll be hopeful for you!

Nicole - let us know how you tell Greg! So happy for you x

So we got a sitter (he asked me out to lunch just the two of us) prefect timing lol so we're sitting at the table and I started laughing and asked him if he's ever wanted to tell someone something but didn't know how..he says "yep why what do you have to tell me" then the waitress walks up to take our order haha talk about funny he kept eyeing me haha the lady walks away and hes like "ok come o9n tell me what do you need to tell me" I pulled the test out (yep in the restaurant) and handed it to him..his eyes got huge and tears sprang up it was so sweet..

Aww that's so sweet! What a lovely way to tell him! xx

:rofl: pee stick in a restaurant! Just aswell you didn't hide it in his food as a surprise! :rofl:

Thank Never and Pickle..but Foxy is right what a freaking way to find out in at a booth in a place full of people eating hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->