New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

hehe yeah that is a bit odd....but memorable!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Morning ladies :)

How are we all? This thread's been quietly lately.

I'm doing good. Just tired a lot. I can't believe I'm almost 5 weeks. For some reason I feel like 5 weeks is a milestone, don't know why. LOL

I'm looking very strongly at switching to Tricare Standard so I can get my OB care and deliver off base with a civilian provider and hospital.

Oh, I can't remember, did I tell y'all I got that job I was waiting to hear back on?

Congrats cornbread on your new job and your 5 weeks. Every time I make another week, I am so grateful to God.

I like ticker watching - pregnancy tickers obviously! TTC ones are kinda old now :haha:

Whoa its the 11th here tomorrow which means FS appointment! :argh: I think because of the time difference I'm the first one out of us girls to go.

It's a bummer some of my test results wont be back for the appointment tomorrow.

good luck moochacha. It's Tues 7am here, so 24 hours to go for us in the uk.

i don't think we'll have the SA results in time either - grr

let us know how you get on x

Hope you both get on ok Foxy and Moochacha. Let us know. Hugs to you both xxx

Thanks ladies,

Good luck to you as well foxy :hugs: ahhh I feel nerves kicking in already! :p

Me too - I can't remember the last time I slept properly!

I'm stressed as a lot of ladies on the forum have reported that the NHS will not treat you - in any way, meds etc if you're BMI is over 30. I knew they wouldn't give IVF with a BMI of 29.9+, but didn't realise they wouldn't even give Clomid etc??!!

Now I'm stressed! :haha: Hopefully, that's not the case, but I'll just have to go with the flow and see what happens I guess.

Good luck moochacha and foxy for tomo hope all goes well ..will be thinking off u both , my fertility appt isnt till 2.50pm ....

ill check in 2mo eveinig to see how u guys have got on xxxxx

Hope it goes well for you too xshell! Will be thinking of you x

Well I'm back from the FS! It started off he kept going on about my weight even though I only have a little bit to lose. So I told him to stop banging on about my weight and start treating me for the reasons why I'm there or I'm going to have to find another FS. I'm not going to go there every 4 weeks so he can put me down about my weight and neglect the reasons why I'm there.

So he said he won't mention it again and said he never had a patient like me before who is well informed and educated so he will do whatever I want to do. lol

DH made it for the appointment thank God because this FS is a real jerk and at least DH can see it first hand. He did say that his going to put me on Clomid I'll probably get a script for it in 4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->