NEW to charting temps. Confused!?!

Also, my CM isn't ideal around the positive OPKs. So it's hard to determine from that.

Here's a stupid thought, but I use FF and CTP...you might consider getting the free FF account and putting your temps in now and see where it draws the x-hairs.

That's a good idea. Don't know why I didn't think of that. ha. Thanks. :thumbup:

Ovulation confusion. According to my temps, possible ovulation was CD11. But according to my OPKs possible ovulation was CD 16. This is my first chart, so I can't follow patterns yet. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas? :flower:

I attached a screen capture of my chart.

It looks like OD was CD15 to me....:thumbup:

Also, my CM isn't ideal around the positive OPKs. So it's hard to determine from that.

I really think some women cannot rely on CM...I can't....I was wet and watery yesterday @ 10 dpo!

Hi ladies! I am considering starting to chart my bbt too. I started acupuncture treatments and she suggested I start doing the bbt chart so she can get a better idea of when I ovulate, and adjust the treatments accordingly. But....my question is this... Does clomid affect the "normal" bbt? Can you get accurate charts when you bbt on clomid?

Thanks for any info.

This is my first month on Clomid and I don't think it's affected my BBT at all... posssibly a little bit choppier.

My average pre-ov temp has been gradually rising with each cycle, but that should be due to acupuncture (was specifically what she was trying to do).

So yeah, haven't really noticed any difference that I would attribute to Clomid.

thanks for the clomid/bbt info ladies. i think i will give it a try next cycle. what do you chart on? are there free charts online somewhere? sorry, but this part of it is new to me.

thanks

Fertility Friend says CD15. But having more than 1 chart probably works best to determine, anyhoo. Also did countdowntopregnancy.com

And I'm using an app on my android. OvuView. Started that mths ago, just not the charting part.

I don't know anything about clomid. We're just doing the over-the-counter voodoo right now. :haha: Voodoo is right... lots of chicken feet hanging from the kitchen. SOOO only kidding...:wacko::wacko::wacko: That's gross.:haha:

That's why the chicken wasn't working for me. :rofl:

Ok, all the pigs in the area should run as fast as they can, now... :haha::haha::haha:

If anyone is stalking and loves pigs, you'd better run fast! :happydance:

well you live in the midwest, (my hometown is a suburb of chicago), and now I live in Washington... there's lots of pigs in both our areas.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->