NEW to charting temps. Confused!?!

Hell, I can buy the feet at the grocery if it comes down to it, lol

I will run to Kroger tomorrow and get you a pic!

I'll get a pic of the pickled ones too if they still have the out at the deli, lol.

At a minimum, they'll have the pickled eggs.

DH and I went to sit outside on the patio and there was cat puke near his chair.

He had his iPhone with him and asked me if I wanted him to take a picture of it.

I said, "Yuck! No! Why would I want a picture of cat puke?

He said, "To show the Bump ladies. You show them your pee sticks, dog poo, dead trees and dog injuries....Why not cat puke?"

:rofl:

For phucking realz! :haha:

The eggs are purple; Idk what they are pickled in, but they are quite popular in these here parts.

:rofl: :rofl:

I'll pass on the cat puke pics thanks.....

We have a bulemic cat - I see enough of the stuff!!

I was at the store yesterday and did see the pigs feet. I wasn't thinking of it helping me with fertility voodoo, but I did think of our little furry child, cujo. It came in a pack of 4. Maybe I should get some, 1 for him and the other 3 I can hang for good luck. :winkwink:

I'll pass on the cat puke... my kitties do it enough on the carpet. I can share a photo next time, if you guys are interested. :haha:

Woke up this morning with a feverish mumbling OH had me in a deadlock cuddle, so I think my temp might need discarded today myself, this is what you would call "environmental factors".

My grand father used to love eating pigs trotters, my gran wouldn't cook them for him as they grossed her out so when my parents first got married he would go around to their place and my mum would cook them for him, and stink out their house (apparently they smell like nothing on earth) - my mum reckons she was young and too eager to please her FIL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->