NEW to charting temps. Confused!?!

I've even had dreams about missing the time and screwing it up. haha.

Me too!! But getting less stressed about it as the months roll by...

Just for clarification on the original question is this thread, this is what FF says: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Same-time-or-three-hours-of-sleep.html

I've experimented with mine and found that generally even if I have less than 3 hours (often have to get up and pee in the early hours) or if I take it at a diff time give or take a couple of hours, it doesn't really make much difference to my chart. It still shows a clear rise for ov - which is the important bit about charting.

And I don't use the temp adjuster because there doesn't seem to be any pattern where my temps are higher the later I get up or lower earlier, often it's the opposite, so I reckon the temp adjuster would make my chart less accurate rather than more! (Personally I don't like the idea of the temp adjuster. Surely its data must be based on an "average" person, but very few of us are average so it could make your data really inaccurate? But, that's just me. I "believe" in facts and empirical data and don't like fiddling around with it! (Tried to find a smilie for "nerd" but :amartass: is the nearest and will have to do!))

I don't get to see cat puke; the dog eats it almost right out of her mouth.

This was your daily morning sickness test. :D

I tried not adjusting my temps this cycle as an experiment and my chart was a big, hot mess....
So, I went back and adjusted my temps and found I really do need to adjust...

The cat puke was gone this morning but there is a pile of shit there now. :wacko:

H spent most of her early life alone in a concrete floored dog run. Since L has turned on her, she keeps forgetting to actually pee and poo in the yard, instead. :nope:

:cry: Poor H!

On another note, DH has been informed that he needs to get parts pics for me when he goes to the grocery this afternoon. :thumbup:

He asked me for his 'man card' back. :haha:

I've even had dreams about missing the time and screwing it up. haha.

Me too!! But getting less stressed about it as the months roll by...

Just for clarification on the original question is this thread, this is what FF says: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Same-time-or-three-hours-of-sleep.html

I've experimented with mine and found that generally even if I have less than 3 hours (often have to get up and pee in the early hours) or if I take it at a diff time give or take a couple of hours, it doesn't really make much difference to my chart. It still shows a clear rise for ov - which is the important bit about charting.

And I don't use the temp adjuster because there doesn't seem to be any pattern where my temps are higher the later I get up or lower earlier, often it's the opposite, so I reckon the temp adjuster would make my chart less accurate rather than more! (Personally I don't like the idea of the temp adjuster. Surely its data must be based on an "average" person, but very few of us are average so it could make your data really inaccurate? But, that's just me. I "believe" in facts and empirical data and don't like fiddling around with it! (Tried to find a smilie for "nerd" but :amartass: is the nearest and will have to do!))

I think the dreams are just me. I dream about the craziest stuff. Always had even as a little girl. So unfortunately, anything new I'm doing, I'm going to dream about it.

I had to use the temp adjuster twice this month, but I didn't see a difference in 'the jump', it was still high after O. But I could see if someone is all over the charts. Just make a note of it, if you use it that day (what the org was, etc.).

Nerd away... :headspin:

I think the dreams are just me. I dream about the craziest stuff. Always had even as a little girl. So unfortunately, anything new I'm doing, I'm going to dream about it.

You sound like my DH. I wake up and I'm all "wow I had the craziest dream"... he jumps in first and it's always something ridiculous like he was half bionic man, half horse, and he was on some intergalactic mission to invent hypersonic birds when a tyrannosaurus T-rex cat came and chomped his arm off before jumping on its helium-powered motorbike and racing off into a tachyon field worm hole -- or something. Ending with... "and you?" And I'm all "well.... I was at work... and my report was late..........."

You sound like my DH. I wake up and I'm all "wow I had the craziest dream"... he jumps in first and it's always something ridiculous like he was half bionic man, half horse, and he was on some intergalactic mission to invent hypersonic birds when a tyrannosaurus T-rex cat came and chomped his arm off before jumping on its helium-powered motorbike and racing off into a tachyon field worm hole -- or something. Ending with... "and you?" And I'm all "well.... I was at work... and my report was late..........."

:haha::haha::haha:
My DH is waiting for the morning where I slap him because he was bad in my dream. I used to have dreams where he was cheating, lying or being mean to me. And yes there are days where I'm mad at him and I can't figure out why... :haha:

He rarely remembers his dreams. I unfortunately do. The worse is when I'm dreaming about work - yuck!

:haha:

I'm a crazy dream person too. DH thinks I'm insane because he never even dreams, let alone has crazy ones.
I'm the same about anything new - it's like my brain has to process it and worry about it and get used to it while it's in sleep mode before it accepts it. I had really disturbed dreams most nights about temp taking for about the first 2 weeks or so, then I got them less frequently - now I just get them occasionally (4 months later). Then it mucks up my chart as I have to note it down as disturbed sleep! Not good really, is it? Stress makes TTC harder!

Stress is definitely a no no during ttc. maybe that's why a lot of women get pregnant while drunk. :dohh:

wow. Well then bring me some watermelon n vodka! :winkwink:

Yeah, but my eggs were only 23yo eggs at the time, lol

Damn youngins. :haha:

Then again I used to drink a lot more before I turned 30. So you'd think my eggs should be just fine with an occasional glass or bottle o wine once in while, right? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->