new to forum, cd8 anyone?

Mrs.Felton

TTC#1, off BC end of 6/12
Reaction score
Hello! I am on cd 8 and would like for people to join me and sh whatever they would like. This month I am trying something ne using OPKs for the first time starting on cd10 and am taking fe blend for the 2nd cycle. I am 25 and have been married for alm year and a half. Had a D&C almsot 2 year ago and am now try hard to get pregnant again.

Hiya, i'm on cd 7.
Ttc #1 and this is my 4th cycle.
Trying Clearblue fertility monitor this month. :)

Hiya, i'm on cd 7.

Hi, hopefully we can keep each other posted and share symptoms. When are you going to start your OPK? I am going to start mine on cd10 since this will be my first time using them.

I am on CD8 and did my first OPKs today. They of course wasn't positive but well on their way. I just want to be able to see a progression til I ovulate. Here are my pics ! Two diff brands, but both IC . First picture looks closer to positive than 2nd but I will of course keep testing !
:dust: to you !!!

Attachments

• CD8icOPK2.jpg
    CD8icOPK2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 2
  • CD8icwondfoOPK.jpg
    CD8icwondfoOPK.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1
I am on CD8 and did my first OPKs today. They of course wasn't positive but well on their way. I just want to be able to see a progression til I ovulate. Here are my pics ! Two diff brands, but both IC . First picture looks closer to positive than 2nd but I will of course keep testing !
:dust: to you !!!

Awesome, looks like things are looking good for you. I was going to take my 1st OPK on Friday but I may start tomorrow because you never know....:baby:

I ordered like 90 opks online and I just couldn't wait anymore ! lol . I feel the poas addiction coming ! lol

I started testing early bc I had my mirena removed in January and my cycles have been crazy irregular since then. I had a 48 day cycle, a 42 day cycle, then a 27 day cycle ! So , hopefully they are back to normal now !

I started testing early bc I had my mirena removed in January and my cycles have been crazy irregular since then. I had a 48 day cycle, a 42 day cycle, then a 27 day cycle ! So , hopefully they are back to normal now !

I hope so too. I know how sucky it is to have irregular periods. Mine have been like clockwork since feb so I'm happy to really start tracking.

Hiya, i'm on cd 7.

Hi, hopefully we can keep each other posted and share symptoms. When are you going to start your OPK? I am going to start mine on cd10 since this will be my first time using them.

Started using them yesterday cause the cbfm asked me to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->