New to NTNP

M

Mumble

and to this site :happydance:

My OH and i have just decided to start NTNP as last month we had a scare as I was 4 days late. When my period did arrive we were some what dissapointed when it arrived :nope: so now we have decided to take the relaxed apprach, altho hes more relaxed than me, iv started looking everything up :haha:

Hello. My OH was disappointed that I wasn't pregnant after also being 4 days late. So much so, that we are now NTNP/TTC. Good luck x

Good luck to you to!!! its nice to know that there is somebody in the same position as me :) xx

I got bump envy much sooner then I anticipated :haha:
Welcome, and good luck! :flower:

Thank you Blue.Bird. I now have bump envy too as my SIL is pregnant and its all anybody is talking about :(

Hi Mumble, welcome! Don't worry, my OH is much more relaxed than me too, he'd think I was mental if he knew all the stuff I was always reading up on. :haha:

hiya, me and my oh are basically ntnp, hes not as enthusiastic as i am but eager enough to forgo the condoms :haha:
how old are you all and where are you from? xx

Ah Mumble darling, I know the feeling too well. There were 3 beautiful babies born to my family the year before last - none of them mine - but now our own daughter is finally here it's lovely to have advice from someone who has just finished a stage that we are about to start :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->