New to OPK and still breastfeeding. Please help

Kapow

OH, Moo moo and lil ted.
Reaction score
Hi all

I suppose the best place to start is at the beginning.
It took two years and 6 rounds of Clomid to conceive Max.

He is now 8 months old. We have decided to try for a little brother and sister for him asap.

I am still breastfeeding him at 8am, 10.30am, 4pm, 7.30pm and one night feed between 1 and 3am, of course this differs day to day dependent on Max's needs. Until he began weaning at 6 months he was feeding every 3 hours day and night. He eats very well and is still gaining weight so obviously is going to continue drop feeds from me. His feeds last around 5 mins each.

Anyway, I was going to try and be really casual about ttc and see how things go but while out shopping today some OPKs 'appeared' in my trolley.

I did one as soon as I got it and am now totally confused. Could all you ladies please let me know what you think? Is it positive?

I've had no spotting or bleeding but also have two pregnant, breastfeeding ladies at my bosom buddies club who haven't had a period either.

I can't chart bbt as I often have to get up in the night to settle Max.

Sorry for the long message!

Kat x

Sorry I forgot to add photos, ha ha.

K x

Attachments

• P1040857.jpg
    P1040857.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 9
  • P1040856.jpg
    P1040856.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
i'd say it's pretty close to possitive ...

Well I talked my doctor into letting me have a CD21 blood test tomorrow so I'll know for sure next week. xx

Not pos yet but getting there I would also do the opks 2 times daily and see if they get darker..good luck honey!!

Thanks for the replies. Definitely negative now. Plus a BFN. I had a CD21 blood test and get my results on Wednesday. Fingers crossed!!

https://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy199/maxpfenton/th_P1040878.jpg

Good luck to everyone.

Kx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back