New to OPK. Help! Is this positive?

gocougs22

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to the OPK stuff.... was on birth control pills for 5 years and stopped taking them in October. Have been charting my cm and BBT for a few months and TTC.... but no positive results yet! So I started using the OPK strips this month and this was the closest I have gotten to a positive but I'm not sure if it's dark enough!! This is the only positive/semi-positive result I got all month. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• OPK 1.28.14.jpg
    OPK 1.28.14.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 18
I I would say not quite but almost. Probably about 98%! I would get BDing as it will be positive soon

Thank you! The next day there was practically no line... and very faint lines since then. This test was taken on Jan 28th. Negative tests since then. We BD on Jan 28th & 29th! Now just waiting and wondering if that was really a positive... or maybe I missed my "surge"?!

It is possible that you missed testing for the surge. If you BD'd around the time of that test, you will have done all you could:) Good Luck!

Hi don't panic Hun I gt same then next day went light but I bed anyway f next 3 days & gt bfp that month. I think if I had tested again few hrs later would've bn darker but I didn't so prob missed surge on test but obv did ovulate as I conceived that month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->