New to OPK's advice please?

angelbump

Reaction score
Hi there, me and my partner are in our first month ttc.
I've never used ovulation tests before and I've used them the last 3 days and just having faint lines i know this is negative.
How many times should i be testing a day?
Any specific time better than others?
I feel like I'm about to ovulate, aching in my ovary area especially the right one.
I'm cd14 today so in my fertile window just wanted any tips off those of you who've done this before.
Thanks in advance x

Twice a day...i used to do 10am and 5pm. Sounds like youre gearing up so keep testing and good luck!

Thankyou i have seen a few people testing more than once a day i thought this would probably get am accurate result as to when I'm actually o'ing. I really feel like I'm about to i have that heavy feeling down below i usually get that around this time of the month. Thankyou for replying x

I test once a day, about midday. Don't test right in the morning as your body doesn't produce LH until slightly later in the day, sonny tests say don't test before 10am (just in case you've been testing first thing!)

Best of luck!!

Ah thats handy to know doggylover thanks for the tip!
I tested first thing this morning and another really daint line. I'm hoping ive not missed it. My body is showing signs of preparing to ov but just cant be sure because of just coming off contraception. Hormones are all over the shop at the mo! X

I never knew it before either, I don't remember it from first time so it was new to me too. It's so annoying just never knowing, I have used 30 opk this cycle and only today gotten a true positive, after a few I thought were positive! Bodies and hormones...it's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->