New to OPKS... Second line?

ReadytoMum

Mama to Peter
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

So this is my first cycle using OPKs and I'm not 100% sure on how they work.
I'm currently on CD11, and last cycle according to FF I OV on CD16. So I've been using OPK's around mid-day for the last three days, and so far there is only one line. Not even a second faint one. What I'm wondering is if I OV on CD16 again this cycle, should I have a faint line showing up yet? Do you always get a faint line before the real line? Or can the OPK test go from just the test line to a full out confirmed second line?

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Hi

Im sorry i cant help you but im in the same boat as you. I have been testing since cd10 and im now cd16 and havent even had a faint line. My cycles are fairly long so im thinking i will O later than normal.

Would love to know if no line is normal.

I always have a line, but I've read some ladies going from nothing at all to positive pretty quickly. Everyone's different.

I also always have a line. The day before positive it was slightly darker than the previous ones. But when it went positive it was extremely dark. I think when it a surge it'll go positive. I think its different for each lady :) Keep doing what your doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->