New to the site,a bit confused!!

JRRR

Reaction score
Hi All:flower:

I dont actually know where to go and post since there is so much info on this site.Im new to everything my first time to join a community chat i dont even know all the abreviations that's been used in all the post's.

So here it goes: im 22 , been in a relationship for 5 and half years now.we live together for 2 years now and we are just happy and inlove.Alot (most) of our friend allready have babies and Ages between(2months and 3years) we love all of them and my dear boyfriend/fiance love the little ones.
So when i was younger i used to be on the pill for 5 years because of problems with my menstrual cycle ect.When we started to date back in 2008 i stop the pill for 3 months and mommy wanted me too start using the pill again to prevent pregancy while we were still in school.After school our relationship started to get serious and aswell the pill i used was expensive.So when i started to work i told my mommy i am going to stop taking the pill.And its now 3 years and a half that i've been off the pill.Sometimes we use a condom otherwise we use nothing,and nothing ever happend so sometimes i wonder if there's a problem?I go every year to my gynea for a check up and everythings fine.But i smoke about +- 7 sigarettes a day,and i need help with that i tried medication i just cant quit and i really want to because of fertility.Anybody have any idees or tricks or tips for me?:nope:

And then both of us are ready to have a baby but we are not that serious for TTC we just go with the flow everyday.
:winkwink:

We eat alot of take aways is it bad for both of us?
Is it really that expensive to have a baby?I know it is,but like a big change to your monthly expenses?
Do you ladies think we are to young for TTC?:wacko:

Hope you all have a lovely day!!And i hope to start chating real soon to all of you:happydance:

Hi :)
I don't think you're too young to start NTNP it sounds like you've thought it through and it's something you both want. With regards to the take aways I guess it depends what you mean by a lot? Might be good to try and get a healthier diet if you're preparing for pregnancy although it's not easy! In terms of expenses I'm not sure what a difference it makes but I'm sure it does!

Hi All:flower:

I dont actually know where to go and post since there is so much info on this site.Im new to everything my first time to join a community chat i dont even know all the abreviations that's been used in all the post's.

So here it goes: im 22 , been in a relationship for 5 and half years now.we live together for 2 years now and we are just happy and inlove.Alot (most) of our friend allready have babies and Ages between(2months and 3years) we love all of them and my dear boyfriend/fiance love the little ones.
So when i was younger i used to be on the pill for 5 years because of problems with my menstrual cycle ect.When we started to date back in 2008 i stop the pill for 3 months and mommy wanted me too start using the pill again to prevent pregancy while we were still in school.After school our relationship started to get serious and aswell the pill i used was expensive.So when i started to work i told my mommy i am going to stop taking the pill.And its now 3 years and a half that i've been off the pill.Sometimes we use a condom otherwise we use nothing,and nothing ever happend so sometimes i wonder if there's a problem?I go every year to my gynea for a check up and everythings fine.But i smoke about +- 7 sigarettes a day,and i need help with that i tried medication i just cant quit and i really want to because of fertility.Anybody have any idees or tricks or tips for me?:nope:

And then both of us are ready to have a baby but we are not that serious for TTC we just go with the flow everyday.
:winkwink:

We eat alot of take aways is it bad for both of us?
Is it really that expensive to have a baby?I know it is,but like a big change to your monthly expenses?
Do you ladies think we are to young for TTC?:wacko:

Hope you all have a lovely day!!And i hope to start chating real soon to all of you:happydance:

Hi JRRR:wave: I'm in the same boat as you are just started ntnp, but also going with the flow. I'm actually surprised that my boyfriend actually said it because he is terrified of having children, mostly because of expenses. We as well have tons of friends with kids and feel like odd men out. We are both 23/24. It just feels like the right thing for us, or more natural to not be on any kind of birth control and just let life deal the cards. No matter what happenes everyone adapts to being a parent. Good Luck to you.:hugs:

Thanks so much!xQuinnx about take aways,out of a week of 7 days we eat take aways 5 days,we love take aways and know i'll need to eat more healthier if i want to try and conceive,but i want a good diet or healty eating program what to eat and what not to eat? I also drink alot of coffe at work +- 7 cups a day is that bad?

:coffee:

Mini_Me23 my boyfriend talks about having kids alot with his friends and that he cant wait for the day that im pregnant ect.But we are scared that oncce the baby is there we will strugle financialy and that's not what we want.We've gor a lot of spending and saving money each month that we usually use on dinners,clothes,vacations over weekends,housing ect...:haha:But one of my friends once said every baby is born with a pocket of money,when you are non a parent yet you always use your money on crap but when the baby is there,there's always savings money for the baby!Hope its true!:baby:

Im i bit confused with the when is ovulating time,and the signs of it.As im trying to learn that as well!!

Well Good luck for both of you guys!!
Hopefully one day,:happydance:

Have a look/search through this site and all it's helpful threads. I'm sure you will be able to find some useful information. When I was pregnant with my son this site helped me over and over again. In fact I was pretty much glued to the site haha. And now that were going to start NTNP, it helped me with so many questions. So have a good look through related threads and I'm sure you will learn loads of great Info and tips :) good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->