New to the site and need a CBFM buddy

NatalyiasMom

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
I constantly struggle with trying to find someone to talk to about my difficulty ttc and am hoping that I am able to find someone that can relate to what I am going through as well as share support and laughter through tears.
Here is a little background on me...I was previously married to my childhood sweetheart and we ttc for seven years. I was diagnosed with PCOS and begin fertility treatments going straight for injections. After about 6 rounds and thousands of dollars later are marriage came to an end (he cheated). I met my fiance a short time later and after six months of dating I ended up pregnant with our amazing daughter Natalyia (she will be 4 in April)!!! After I had Natalyia we decided to start trying again just in case it took a while the second time. Although we have not been faithfully trying the entire time we do not use protection and many months dtd every other day (exhausting:sleep:). We recently bought the CBFM and are hoping it will help. I am currently on CD7 and have had a high fertility reading on both CD6 and CD7 (was unable to dtd on CD6 as af had not left, waiting to see if af is gone today so we can dtd). I do struglle with how I could have high fertility readings when af is not even gone but then again my cycles are always a little weird. Anyone else experience high fertility early in thier cycle?
Hoing to hear from everyone and share in their trials and tribulations!! Please feel free to post and let me know how your journey is coming along!!!

Hi and welcome! You are in the right place for support. I feel tons better since joining this site, even though its unfortunate its nice to have other people to relate to! My name is Raven and I'm also TTC #2. My son is 6 years old =)

Hi Raven,
My name is Toni Marie and I am thankful for your reply! Did you have trouble ttc your first child? Also are you using anything to help conceive?
I sometimes feel selfish when I begin to struggle with BFNs each month because I have already been blessed with a child do you ever feel like this? I have a co-worker who has been ttc for about 7 years with no luck and has never even been pregnant so although I have been in her shoes I feel like I can no longer relate to her because I have been blessed with a beautiful child and although I am familar with the struggles I have moved into a different category.

Hi Toni Marie, Nice to meet you!!! I feel like since we have children we know exactly what we are missing out on and I feel like our kids deserve to have siblings! I understand how you could feel guilty when it comes to your coworkers infertility but I also feel like your pain is just as real as her pain. I feel horrible for ANYONE that has to suffer with this weather you've already had kids or not. Its a struggle I feel like no one can understand unless they've lived it. There are so many highs and lows, highs at the beginning of the month your hopeful for another shot and then lows when your let down.... I know three months of this for me at the very beginning was enough to drive me crazy but when it turned into years it became incredibly painful. I conceived my Son no problem (I actually forgot my bc pills on a camping trip) :haha: he was my happy accident =) I was 19 at the time and my marriage to his father did not last (he cheated among other things) My new husband came into the picture when Cam was only 15 months old and we were married before he turned 2! He's an amazing Father and I feel truly blessed. We have been trying for another baby since late 2008. Things get complicated for us because he is in the Army so we have been trying since late 2008 minus a year long deployment to Afghanistan. When he got back from the deployment in March 11 we waited a few more months then decided it was time to see the doctor. We had all the tests done and everything came back "normal" thus we are unexplained infertility. I had an HSG done in June 11 they told me my tubes were wide open and found out we were pregnant in August. I lost the baby in October and because he will deploy again in September we went back to the doctor and are on our first round of Clomid. I have about another week before i know if it worked or not but not feeling too hopeful. He also leaves in a week for a month long training so next cycle is out... Anyways that's my story thus far =) I wish you the best of luck! I do suggest going to the doctor, If I had known it was going to take so long I would have seen a doctor sooner it can't hurt!

Hi there,

I was hoping I could join your thread. Lovely to meet u all and hear your stories...

I am new to this and am looking to meet other ladies in a similar situation to me. I got married last year to my childhood sweetheart and we started trying to conceive a few months later. I fell pregnant first month off the pill (last Nov) and found out I was pregnant on my birthday. Unfortunately I lost the little one just short of six weeks in December.

I am now trying to conceive again and I am on my second month using CBFM ( I missed last month's peak days as the OH was away on business). I am now on CD 10 and the monitor is still reading low. I have a regular 28 day cycle.

Last CBFM readings were:

CD 6-13 HIGH
CD 14 + 15 PEAK (OH away on business)
CD 16 HIGH
CD 17 LOW

Anyone else using CBFM this month or going through a similar situation to me please join this thread!

Lots of babydust to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->