New to this....2dpo!

Jemma0717

Mommy to Landon & Liliana
Reaction score
I am 2dpo on ttc #2. My son is 5yo, had m/c in 2009 and have been ttc for a few months now. Would like to chat with anyone in the same boat as me :thumbup:

Hey hun I Od today so tomorrow I will be 1DPO. I am on cycle #3 TTC #1. Would love to chat with you :)

Thanks :) I am still so new to all of this so bare with me! I haven't done much for tracking besides an app I have on my phone that says when I ovulate but I think I might buy one of those clearblue ovulation kits so I actually know when I ovulate. I don't really have any symptoms when I ovulate so I can never tell! I have been on any form of bc for over 4 years and have not used protection at all. I had a m/c in 2009 and basically have kind of tried since then but have really been trying since we got married in May...just a little background on me! :flower:

I think I know when I ovulate but I have never used one of the monitors or kits either. I told my hubby that I would start using one if we dont get pregnant on or before our 6th cycle. I was just looking at your married ticker and we both have, "I married my best friend." :) I went off BCP in January and we tried that one month. Then we used the pull out method until May and now are on cycle #3. This month we BD all the right times so I am hoping this is it

Oh, too funny! Great minds think alike ;) This is the first month for us where we are actually BD alll the time. Well, not all the time but like once a day or maybe every other. I forgot where I heard this but someone said you shouldn't BD everyday when trying because of the :spermy: count or something.

My OBGYN said to do it every other day.. so thats what we did.. Except we BD yesterday and today.. I think I O today so I don't think it can hurt!! Also... great minds do think alike because me and DH want to name our first baby (if it's a boy) Landon :)

haha too funny, I love the name Landon and it's starting to become more popular :)

I am going to *try* and keep my mind off of it and not stress about it, easier said than done right? lol

:dust: for you!

I agree! I am going to try to stay busy for the next week and not test until AT LEAST 9DPO. It is so hard as I have a test from last cycle sitting in the bathroom waiting to be used :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->