New to this board

PinkyDink

Reaction score
I just had my second miscarriage last week.
I bleed lightly for 2 days and I've been spotting for almost a week and half (6 days before I bleed).
I went to the hospital and my HcG level was less then 1.
I would be 6 weeks today.

After the first one a year ago I could tell myself it was natural. Obviously something went wrong and nature was just taking care of it. But now I'm wondering if it something about me.
My symptoms haven't faded yet and now they just want to make me cry.
I'm so depressed and I hate it.

My first prenatal appointment is February 4th.
It's with a doctor I've never seen. I know I need to still go, but I wish I didn't have to talk.

hi im sorry to ear about your loss. if you dont no what to say to this doctor write down some need to no facts that will help you out mentally. and im sure they will answer them all and take it very seriously.its their job to be understanding

Hey hun

im so sorry about your loss! :hugs:

i had a miscarraige a little while ago, and when i went to the nurse, she told me that some women have oa few in their lifetimes. its just something that happens! dont get worried and think its you unecisserily.

xx

I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

If you don't feel ready to talk, then don't. We all deal with these things differently and when you're ready I'm sure you'll let it all out. I blubbed and talked about it non-stop but that's just me and my midwife told me some people, like you, prefer to deal with things privately. I agree it's perhaps a good idea to go to the appointment with some goals in mind and if they ask you questions that you're not ready or emotionally strong enough to cope with, be prepared to say so. It's your body and whilst we sometimes have to be brave to deal with the physical after-effects and follow-up from MCs our emotional recovery is individual. You take care. We're all here to support you!

I know how you feel babe, been there myself a number of times....
Take care of yourself and take your time before talking to the doctor...
Time helps..trust me on that one
Don't give up...:hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss....unfortunatley I know what you are going through. It has been 2 weeks since we lost our baby. It does get better...take care of yourself!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->