New to this but really in need of some help.

mrshanson0960

Reaction score
Hello all. This is my first post. I could really use some help. I am sooooo confused!!!! This was my first month using OPK becuase I just didn't want to go overboard right away and stress out. (So much for tha idea!!!) I started testing CD8. On CD12 and CD13 I had somewhat faint lines. On CD14 it was much darker. On CD15 i stopped testing because DH and I went camping for three days. DH left yesterday to work out of town. I had no idea if I O'd for sure but my chart was saying it was Saturday CD15. I never had EWCM and I don't temp. Then yesterday CD19 I did an OPK just out of curiosity and it was much darker than it was 5 days before when I last tested! I have no clue what my body is doing. DH is supposed to be working out of twon until tomorrow but he is going to try to come home tonight. After entereing the positive OPK and other info my FF shows me O'ing today and moved my expected AF date back 5 days! Thoughts anyone, PLEASE!!!

For an opk to be positive the test line has to be darker than the control line, anything fainter is classed as negative but you may be a late O'er I O around cycle day 16! x

The test line should be as dark or darker then the control line for it to be considered positive , LH can raise gradually each day which leads to the tests slowly getting darker each day and when you get your surge ( meaning the egg is ready to be ovulated )sometimes the LH surge is strong enough you can continue getting positive tests for days ,
mine are positive for about 3 days after the initial surge so I usually just stop testing when I see the dark positive .
dont stress over not seeing ewcm not everyone gets ewcm leading up to ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->