New to this. Early bleeding

Nat_

Reaction score
I'm approx 5 weeks pregnant last week I was wiping brown and pink blood and went for an early scan they said i am too early too see my babe just the sac. It stopped after a day a week later wiped ahain pink blood. Can this be normal. I'm due a scan in 8 days again

I've always had bleeding in my first tri with all 4 of my pregnancies. The bleeding ranged from light spotting, to bright red bleeding. I only miscarried 1 of my pregnancies. During my miscarriage, the bleeding started light pink and got progressively heavier. My other 3 pregnancies, I had bleeding episodes that would come and go (sometimes starting off very heavily). I hope this is reassuring to you! I wish you all the best! xxx

Thank you. I hope to god it's nothing bad ��

My pleasure! :kiss: Honestly, I think it's a good sign that you stopped bleeding in between episodes. :winkwink: I had that and everything was just fine! Stay hopeful! :flower:

It can be normal for some people :) As long as its not bright/dark red and painful, you should be absolutely fine :)

I've always had bleeding in my first tri with all 4 of my pregnancies. The bleeding ranged from light spotting, to bright red bleeding. I only miscarried 1 of my pregnancies. During my miscarriage, the bleeding started light pink and got progressively heavier. My other 3 pregnancies, I had bleeding episodes that would come and go (sometimes starting off very heavily). I hope this is reassuring to you! I wish you all the best! xxx

Hello Tasha S, did the dr's ever explain why you were having bleeding? I am going through the exact same thing right now. It started as pink spotting and then a hush of red blood and cramping. I now have just brown spotting. I Had my hcg tested twice and levels are rising appropriately. I go for an ultrasound Tuesday and I will be 6+1. Thank you, Michelle.

I would say not to worry unless you have heavy bleeding with clots and cramps. Sounds like what you're having is just light spotting that can happen sometimes. Try to stay calm, it's very likely that everything is just fine :)

I had light bleeding early on with my first pregnancy after sex or masturbating due to a fibroid on my cervix. We were about to resume sexual activity in the second trimester without any more bleeding.

It can be common in women who have been on hormonal birth control for a long time.

Hi

I've just come back from a scan as I started getting pink spotting on Friday. It stopped yesterday and then today it started again but was orange streaked with bits of blood and I was getting bad back aches and a few cramps. I thought I was definitely out so was extremely happy to hear bubs is okay!!

I'd read mixed things online (I think I've read every thread ever written on spotting lol!) but having had previous failed pregnancies I'd assumed the worst.

The wait for a scan is a horrible stressful time but try to distract yourself as much as possible. Good luck! X

Nat: Any update? :flower:

Michelle: I hope everything is going well for you and baby! I know how tough it is to see a gush of blood during pregnancy! Hang in there! :hugs: The doctor was never able to give me an explanation. I'm guessing it's just a hormonal thing (I usually bleed between 7.5 and 9 weeks, so somewhere around the 2nd missed period). I hope your story has a happy ending! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->