New to this forum please please help me!

idkwhattodo23

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum. My gf believes she may be pregnant. She took 3 home pregnancy tests. One was negative, two were positive. Being scared she then went to the dr. The dr took another urine test which was negative and a blood test that we are waiting for the results. Just for some background info, we have never had sex so the only possible way of this happening would be if any precum had possibly touched her. And also she did has not missed a period yet, so she has taken all of these tests before any missed periods. ( Her next scheduled period is in about a week/ week and a half. And no she has not cheated on me. She is scared to have sex so thats not an option. Please please help.

If this type of question isnt relevant here than please tell me that, but to receive no help at all is upsetting

It could've just been a false positive result. Some PT kits do that. I suggest wait for the blood test results as that would give you a 99% true result. And just a hunch, I don't think your gf is pregnant. So, don't worry that much! :flower:

I appreciate your reply. I have some updates for you. She also had a test done, with a little camera? Supposedly the dr said, she looks like she could be a month in or hes possibly seeing an undeveloped egg? All i know is that all these tests were done , before missing any periods so would that have anything to do with it?

I appreciate your reply. I have some updates for you. She also had a test done, with a little camera? Supposedly the dr said, she looks like she could be a month in or hes possibly seeing an undeveloped egg? All i know is that all these tests were done , before missing any periods so would that have anything to do with it?

I don't really know what test you mean, to be honest. Is it like a uterine scope? Anyway, you can ask the doctor about that and let him/her explain to you what was seen. However, as I've said, the best way to find out if your gf's pregnant or not is through blood test, because by such, the HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) level will be checked. Just a heads up, HCG level surges up if pregnant. :thumbup:

Yeah i guess to you could say its a uterus scope. It was the same microscopic camera that's used in procedures like colonoscopies. And okay yea this doctor said 3-5 days for blood test results but I feel like that is too long and can be done in 1-3 days. Should I have her see a second doctor?

If you want to really make sure, yeah you can go see another doctor for a 2nd opinion. But mind you, it will still be another wait if the 2nd doctor's going to do the same tests. It's up to you really. Maybe you're worrying over nothing! :shrug: Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->