new to this part of b&b. had d&c yesterday

poppielia

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
after the joy of finding out we was expecting what we had planned to be our last baby i found out two weeks ago that we had a blighted ovum (an empty sack) at our first early scan. we was heartbroken and shocked to the core.
i had a d&c yesterday because it wasnt coming away naturaly and i am now recovering from that.
we have decided to ttc again straight away (as soon as i feel able to anyway) and i will start testing tomorrow to see when we get bfn's so we can track when my hormones are back to normal for us to ttc again.
ive also got some clearblue digi ovulation tests on order as i never get dark lines on cheapo internet tests normaly and because we dont know where my cycle is i need a more reliable form of keeping track of it.
i am realy scared ladies but we both realy want to complete our family so the desire is so very strong. hope you wont mind me joining in this part of the site...its not somewhere i wanted to be as many of you will feel the same i am sure but i look forward to getting to know you all.
xx

Hi Poppielia. Welcome to ttcal, sorry for your loss and that you've had to join us in this forum. All the girls here are lovely and will understand how you're feeling.
Good luck with ttc again.

:dust: xoxo

Hi there and welcome!

I am very sorry for your loss. I am sure you will find this board to be a great source for advice, support and information.

Best of luck on your ttc journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->