New to this section

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
I guess it's time to admit that this is where I should be. I haven't been actually diagnosed with secondary infertility but I got pregnant in 5 cycles of trying with my daughter and it's now been almost 2 years of us not using protection and nothing. I saw my gyn recently but he wasn't very helpful. Ugh.

Hi Braven :hi:

Sorry that you have found yourself here but you are in the right place. There are lots of wonderful ladies on B&B that are going through similar things to you so it's the place to be for understanding and advice. I'm part of a great thread (will link below if I can) which has wonderful ladies in it. We are all suffering from Secondary Infertility for many different reasons so it's a great thread to be a part of. Plus since it started last Aug (I've been there since the very start!) we've had 3 BFP's with most likely a 4th on the way!! Pretty good stats for a bunch of us that have been LTTTC!

Like you I got my BFP on month 5 with my DS. I am now on Cycle 26 and it has been 29 months since we started :( Have you had any tests done at all? You mentioned your gyn wasn't very helpful - what did he suggest?

Anyway here's the link to the other thread. I hope to see you there -

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/secondary-infertility/1982373-35-trying-2-19-months-am-alone.html

And don't worry if you aren't 35! There is a range of ages on this thread now :)

I guess it's time to admit that this is where I should be. I haven't been actually diagnosed with secondary infertility but I got pregnant in 5 cycles of trying with my daughter and it's now been almost 2 years of us not using protection and nothing. I saw my gyn recently but he wasn't very helpful. Ugh.

Hey! I remember you from first time around! I'm having probs TTC #2 also :hugs: Sarah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->