New To TTC Board, Anyone else?? :)

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hi....OMG I am so Exited!!!!..... My Husband & I planned to ttc in September this year, we discussed last week about bringing it forword to end may/start of june and i just really felt i would love to try now. after trying to convince my husband he agreed and from this week we will be ttc. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

This will be out 4th (and last) baby and i remember from my 2nd & 3rd babies (both planned) about feeling cervix everyday for position, cervical mucus and feel of it ect. My Cycle is roughly about 28 days long.
I fell pregnant first month with my first, and with my second and third both 2nd month so hoping it to happen quick this time too.

I have just had my period which finished today. (it usually lasts 1 week) so if it started on Sunday 15th March and ended today Sunday 22nd March (period lasted 7days) does that mean i am cycle day 7 or 8?

I usually ovulate pretty soon after my period finishes, usually roughly between cycle day 11-13. and my period starts 3 weeks from when it finished.

I am so exited, looking forword to chatting to you ladies.

Hey, congratulations! I'm fairly new to this myself, my fiancé and I just started trying. According to your dates you are cycle day 8 and the exact same as me!! Cycle buddies :) ! I think I ovulate fairly early too because of my last pregnancy, but I am unsure so trying to analyze opks to help me. I've been tryig to check my cervix too but I'm not that familiar with it and havent had discernible changes.

Welcome to the boards and good luck!

Wow that is great we are both on the same cycle day. I think i ovulate around cycle day 11-13. so that would mean i would ovulate this week.

When we were ttc our 3rd i used to just check and keep notes on cervical position, feel and cervical mucus.

what age & sex is your first?

My daughter is 8, will be 9 in December. I had a miscarriage December 2013 so I'm nervous going into this, but we're in pretty good health so hoping this won't take too long. We're planning to have 2 (3 total, with my daughter - she's from a previous relationship) but we'll see how dad feels after this one, lol. How about your kiddos?

Yep I'm gonna be bugging my guy to BD all week!

Ah Sorry to hear about your mc. how long did trying with your first take?

Ours are 11 (next month) 8 & 3 (in may)
we will aim for twice this week as my husband has health probs so doesn't always feel well enough.

My first was one of those happy accidents :) Same for mc...so I'm super happy & excited to actually be ready and trying!

Twice a week should be good! Hope hubby's health isn't too dire. I'm trying to keep track of my "fertile window" without getting too obsessed, I know I'd drive myself nuts if I started charting this soon. But we'll see how it goes.

If we got pregnant this cycle we'd have babies due around xmas, so exciting!

I just posted on your goodbye thread in wtt but I'll post here too.

I've just moved over. Currently CD5 so not too far behind you. I ovulated around CD 15 with my first. I'm not going to be doing any cervix checks or opk's yet we're just having fun with it. I'm so excited to start trying! This is baby #2 for us. DS is 14 months xx

I'm new here too, well newish (been on these boards on and off for a long time!) I got pg with my first child the first month of trying. She's now 4.5 yrs and I'm now much older so hoping I fall pg as quickly and easily as last time lol!

Nice to meet you all! Cool to see a few of us are close in cycle and very cool we all have 1 or more children.

I'm on cd11, with my first I ov'd around cd14/15. Did smiley opk's last time to see when I ov'd.

My first was one of those happy accidents :) Same for mc...so I'm super happy & excited to actually be ready and trying!

Twice a week should be good! Hope hubby's health isn't too dire. I'm trying to keep track of my "fertile window" without getting too obsessed, I know I'd drive myself nuts if I started charting this soon. But we'll see how it goes.

If we got pregnant this cycle we'd have babies due around xmas, so exciting!

I was thinking the same, If we fell this month i would be due 20th December. but im not expecting much this cycle as babies 2 & 3 were 2nd month, fingers crossed it happens soon, first month would be fab! Lol x

It's nice to chat with other ladies that are ttc. I am so exited, the wait is a killer Lol. you wait for ovulation then you wait till af is due then when your pregnant you wait wait wait hahaha. My nearly 11 year old daughter sat on the couch drinking tea and watching one born with me Lol x

When are you ladies due to ovulate?
do you have any preference? x

I think I'm due to ovulate around the 1st but I've just had my first period after implant removal so I might not be regular yet. We would like a girl as we already have a boy but as long as they're healthy.

Anyone picked names yet? :)

I'm due to ovulate around 3-4days time. (I ovulate soon after my period finishes- usually around cycle day 12-13, but have noticed ovulation is on it's way from cycle day 10-11 when ttc last time)

Nope No Names yet, I expect it will be far into my pregnancy before we pick, it always is haha.but we tend to have different tastes in names.

How about you? x

Yeh we tend to pick names before even ttc lol

We've had Toby (maybe Tobias on the birth certificate, undecided) picked out for a boy for ages. A couple of day ago we picked Cora for a girl x

He's 14 months. I sometimes think I'm mad TTC when I see him destroying the place haha but I think they would be so close! How about you? X

Lol. My Lot are...11 next month, 8 & 3 in may. it does feel weird ttc when my youngest is that age as we planned to wait till he was nearer 4. Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->