New To TTC Board, Anyone else?? :)

I'm due to ov around 24/25th March. I have a girl already but really have no preference, be easier if we have another girl so we can reuse her clothes lol.

We have 2 Girls and a Boy. would be nice to have another boy but can't see the next being a boy.

New here and we are on our 3rd cycle. I have 3 older kiddos from a previous marriage. I haven't been pregnant in 10 years! It's a whole new ballgame now. Excited to get to know you guys!

Hey sweetscarlet it'll be 9 years since I've had my daughter if we fall soon, so I understand how you feel!

My DF wants a boy for sure, but I think I want another girl. I think it would be awesome if nature gave us one of each as twins! Highly unlikely, but I can hope haha :) I have a sneaky feeling it'll be a boy.

I'm not as in tune with my ovulation, so I think I'm due anywhere between now and 6 days from now (cycle day 9 today). Did the bd last night & this morning, starting out this week strong! lol.

Hey sweetscarlet it'll be 9 years since I've had my daughter if we fall soon, so I understand how you feel!

My DF wants a boy for sure, but I think I want another girl. I think it would be awesome if nature gave us one of each as twins! Highly unlikely, but I can hope haha :) I have a sneaky feeling it'll be a boy.

I'm not as in tune with my ovulation, so I think I'm due anywhere between now and 6 days from now (cycle day 9 today). Did the bd last night & this morning, starting out this week strong! lol.

I'm struggling with figuring out my ovulation as well. My other children were all pleasant surprises so the TRYING to get pregnant thing is completely new. I THINK I ovulated yesterday or today. Hopefully there was enough activity over the weekend that we'll see a BFP in a few weeks.

We would like to have a boy. I currently have 2 girls and a boy, but will be happy with whatever we are blessed with. We agreed that if this one is a boy we won't have any more, but if we have a girl this time we'll try one more time for a boy and that's it.

Hi Ladies How are you today?

I found the best way (for me) to track ovulation is checking your cervix and cervical mucus daily, well i do it a few times a day. :thumbup:

Today is Cycle day 10 and i think i am due to ovulate in the next 2-3days.
we dtd last night, hoping to dtd another couple of times by friday.

Cd7 here and period just about finished. I'm not expecting to ovulate for another week or so but we'll be dtd at least every other days from now just in case. I'm just off BC so not regular yet x

I couldn't log on yesterday (new nanny job - just makes me want a baby so much more!) but wondered how everyone was doing.

Cycle day 11 here, dtd this morning...still trying to use opks but they're kinda wonky for me. About half the test line is as dark as the control line but it's definitely not darker than the control, so I'm not sure. I'll have to get better at checking cervical position and mucus! But we've been dtd about once every 2-3 days so I'm really really hopeful!

Before we let this thread die I wanted to throw it out there that anyone is welcome to message me about anything! I haven't been a member of an online community in a good decade so I'm a little out of the loop lol! And this site has so many more sub forums than I originally thought, wow!

Anyway, hope everyone is doing great!

Hi we are also on cycle day 9. Cervix is high,soft, open and very wet. Cm is still clear and getting a tad stretchy but mainly just clear and wet. I think I will be ovulating in the next day or two. We dtd two days ago and again today fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->