New to TTC

Hurricane

Reaction score
Hello! I am new here! I have been married for 6 months and we planned on TTC within a few months. Plans changed because husband was laid off and now we have no health insurance. I have decided to use this time to track my cycle (which is averaging 45 days :cry:) and get in better shape. If anyone has some good advice for this time...let me know!

Hello and welcome!
If you are thinking of trying in a few months maybe go on the folic acid now as well?! See you about :winkwink:

Welcome to WTT! :flower:

I know you said you don't have insurance, but can you go to a woman's clinic and get a checkup? Just to make sure you have your ducks in a row before starting to try. And start taking prenatal vitamins now!

Start taking your prenates now, get a check up to make sure you're in good health and require no shots or immunizations that you may not be able to get once you're PG, go ahead and plan out an exercise routine first for your TTC time and then lighter exercise for your PG days, kick bad habits like alcohol consumption, cigarette smoking, and/or coffee drinking, start eating healthy and hey, GO MAKE A JOURNAL!!! They're fun! Also, go buy a small notebook and write to your unborn baby every day, even before you conceive them! Tell them all about what you're doing to prepare for him/her! I wrote to each of my boys when I was pregnant with them but I've already started writing to Baby #3 and we won't even be TTC for another 6-12 months (depending on when hubby finally makes up his damn mind).

Hope that was helpful.

Hey
Welcome to BnB :flower: I've been having long cycles also, my last one

was CD42! Hoping this cycle wont be as long! I've started charting using

'my monthly cycles' would maybe help you to keep a good track, I've been

finding it quite useful so far :thumbup:

xxx

Hello! Just wanted to say welcome :) xx

Hi just wanted to welcome you to. You have some really good advice to pass the time until TTC. See you around:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->