New, Trying To Conceive, TWW Right Now..

Shawty

It's a Boy!
Reaction score
Hello, Obviously I'm new. My user name is Shawty because I'm short :) My real name is Darien. I am currently a full time student working part time and going to school to be a dental hygenist. I am also trying to make a baby :) My last period was Sept 19 and I'm pretty sure I've ovulated, either way I have sex every other day anyway, so I'm hoping to be able to test soon :)

Wish me luck?

Hmm, apparently I can't even spell my future occupation right *hygienist*

:hi: good luck with ttc hope you catch the egg this month :) and welcome to bnb :)

Hey there, my name is Jessica. My lmp was the 17th September's so I'm right in the tww with you :)
I had some possible symptoms last week, cramps, pinching, headaches tired easily and so many positive opks I am now not sure how many dpos I am, just sticking with the app on my phone as a way to measure. Today at 8 dpo nothing except a general achey feeling pelvic area. I had a miscarriage on the 22nd august so I'm just happy to be in the game again. Hopefully we get our Bfps very soon!
Let me know how your going :)

Hello and welcome! Good luck with TTC! :dust:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Thank you everybody!

And Jessica, I'm so excited! We could be bump buddies :) When are you going to start testing? And as far as symptoms for me, I haven't noticed anything- I'm also not very in tune with my body though..

Hello! I'm new to this site as well and my husband and I are on month 2 of TTC now after birth control pills. We are newly married. Just ovulated 4 days ago and now the TWW begins! My name is Julie and I would love to have more people take this journey with me especially during the TWW. I believe I had a little bit of food poisoning yesterday so it was hard to tell what may have been any super early symptoms and what was related to the food poisoning. Had some pinching and little bit of cramping. Just feeling a little bit "different" but it could be in my head! Never know!! Ahh it makes me crazy!

Yay let's be bump buddys, im 9 dpo today and stupidly took a test this morning (I know I know) I'm hopeless. Obviously a negative. Oh well its not to long till I will know either way :)

I have no idea how any of this works, I might have stuffed it up. Haha I sent you one too. I'm on my mobile so it's a bit tricky. How are you feeling any way?

I can't figure out how to add friends on my phone ... Just tries I will have to check on my computer tomorrow morning! Just laying in bed going through threads :) I'm pretty sure I'm already addicted to this site!

Fingers crossed for you Jessica! I will probably test early too it's so hard not to!!

I'll try to send you one, the more of us going crazy together the better I think. Haha

hi there am new to the site am kelly am 22. last period was 29 sep so just hope its good news soon. just came to say hi to every 1 and get to new a few people x

Gday and welcome. This site is great for support and just generally lurking symptoms while waiting around for good news. Wishing you all the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->